Aquamanjay tribute- wear your Aqua VIII’s 6/22/23 - #AquaJayDay

Gotta pay homage!!!!!
DAD0A4E8-B9A0-4F4A-A0F0-C50023BD2413.jpeg

99C1B4A8-8CDC-430E-A883-82E5F0710EDD.jpeg

For some reason on AquaManJay Day this image failed to successfully upload like 12 times smh But I came back to this thread to make sure I pay my respects. We went to the same college and grew up in the same area...still only knew him via social media which proves the world is a very small and large place. Nevertheless RIP Jay! And to those reading this I wish you all a long life filled with success, happiness and prosperity ✊

I wish the women aquas came in a 13 for Women. I could tweak an 11 1/2.

They should just give them a full size run in all sizes.

2015 will always be more true to the 93 original. The 2007 still a dope release but its wear effects are sad to say the least. If memory recalls, Jalen bought that 2007 in high school which was to become his favorite model ever. The 2015 was by far his favorite shoe and would defend it at all cost.

I passed on the 2015 when they originally dropped for two reasons. First, I was in the middle of a hiatus with sneaker buying. And second, I had double of the 2007s (even if I liked the 2015).

I started collecting again in 2016 when the Space Jams dropped, and I’ve sold off most of my old collection. I’m destroying and rebuilding like Nas. Going back and picking up those remastered shoes I missed. I finally got the 2015 Aquas and love em, great retro. Way better quality than the 2007s.

My collection is small right now cause I’ve basically started over but damn JB brought a mofo back in. I need to get a pair of metallic 5’s in the collection and then I’m pretty caught up on the past remastered retros I missed out on.

I passed on the 2015 when they originally dropped for two reasons. First, I was in the middle of a hiatus with sneaker buying. And second, I had double of the 2007s (even if I liked the 2015).

I started collecting again in 2016 when the Space Jams dropped, and I’ve sold off most of my old collection. I’m destroying and rebuilding like Nas. Going back and picking up those remastered shoes I missed. I finally got the 2015 Aquas and love em, great retro. Way better quality than the 2007s.

My collection is small right now cause I’ve basically started over but damn JB brought a mofo back in. I need to get a pair of metallic 5’s in the collection and then I’m pretty caught up on the past remastered retros I missed out on.
Quality, over quantity. I digs it.

2015 will always be more true to the 93 original. The 2007 still a dope release but its wear effects are sad to say the least. If memory recalls, Jalen bought that 2007 in high school which was to become his favorite model ever. The 2015 was by far his favorite shoe and would defend it at all cost.

I agree 100%. Also, the 2007's aren't all that comfortable either. I don't know if this goes for everyone else, but it's like they're flat or some ****. This is very odd I feel like for an 8 Retro. The Peapods from the same year are comfortable as hell. The 2015's are a damn near a perfect retro. They're very comfortable too. The only thing I don't like, and that they ****'d up on was sewing the pull tab onto the neoprene sockliner. The pull tab itself is too short, also. With my extreme sneaker OCD, I think it kinda throws the overall look off. That's just me tho...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Quality, over quantity. I digs it.

The only REAL way to do it man...

:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

This is a great thread and I’ll never lock it, but it’s time to unsticky from the top of the page.

This is hitting me weird because I came to this thread and found out his name was Jalen who loved his Aqua 8s.

My son's name is Jalen(spelled that way) and the 1st pair of Jordans I ever bought him were the playoff 8s.

Didn't know that man but he helped me with a pair of kicks and shared knowledge.

RIP AQUAMANJAY

Back
Top Bottom