Aquas for Space Jams?

So of course i wore my pair of Aquas to the ground and i have been looking for another pair in a size 11 or 11.5. Now i found someone in my area whos trying to sell them but my price limit is around 275. He says he wants to trade for a pair of Space Jams which i have (2 pairs) but i feel this is clearly not a fair trade on my end even if he adds money. Anyone else want to chime in on this trade? 

Originally Posted by AIRRON

So of course i wore my pair of Aquas to the ground and i have been looking for another pair in a size 11 or 11.5. Now i found someone in my area whos trying to sell them but my price limit is around 275. He says he wants to trade for a pair of Space Jams which i have (2 pairs) but i feel this is clearly not a fair trade on my end even if he adds money. Anyone else want to chime in on this trade? 
Plus $50 at it's a fair trade IMO. I'm more of an aqua guy anyway

Aqua 8's >>> Piss orange soled DS 2009 Space Jams

I do that trade in a heartbeat.

^---But remember that the Aquas 8's will have its paint crack, so based on that i agree with dhary if he throws in 50-60 then maybe..but personally the SJ are a sick shoe that are only worth trading for some serious heat (my opinion)

Originally Posted by dharv

Plus $50 at it's a fair trade IMO. I'M MORE OF AN AQUA GUY ANYWAY
this you dharv?
nerd.gif

2ds4ubo.jpg

^For the $275 your willing to spend you should be able to find a pair online for that price. Check the buy/sell lounge, eBay, and the "other site"

trust me ive been looking..... cant find a pair of ds aquas for that price and if im close to winning an auction someone swoops in and buys them for a buy it now price of 350... ive been checking forums and such but i cant find them anywhere. Maybe when my account clears ill be able to put a wanted ad in the buy sell trade forum

I love my space jams, "piss orange" soles eventually or not they still are one of my favorite shoes. I mean i snuck my way into the mall at 4am for those things by myself. Almost got jumped in the parking lot... Just thinking about how aquas were sitting on the shelves kills me. To bad my money wasnt right back then.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by dharv

Plus $50 at it's a fair trade IMO. I'M MORE OF AN AQUA GUY ANYWAY
this you dharv?
nerd.gif

2ds4ubo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom