Araab Muzik Vol. "SUP My Hat's too BIG"

I dont care how another guy wears his hat.

his beats that cam raps over > the stuff in that vid. and thats what matters

nothing wrong with bein stuck in the early 2000s. music was good back then in many peoples opinion, and it sucks now in many peoples opinion.
i liked that sound then and i like it now, and ima like it in the future, no point in not liking something just cuz it aint popular anymore. makes no sense to me. most producers have a signature sound.

i dont see the problem.

hand work is
sick.gif

his beats are hitting..i mean all that stuff he does in these vids is for the show...nobody is supposed to rap over it
laugh.gif
- its like Djs at a scratch competition or something...they wont be doing the samethings with a dance floor full of people

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

His beats are
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
@his explanation of his name, it doesnt explain anything
laugh.gif
This N' wearin a size 8 1/2 fitted thats what they do in Providence?
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

I thought his name was ArabMuzik cause he was an ARAB...

But turns out he's just an IDIOT...

With a HUUUUUUGE fitted...
smh.gif

+%@+ outta here...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"It's music. But it's more then music, it's Araab Music. And that's that." What the hell is he talking about 
laugh.gif
? He killed that A Millie beat though.

Deadass tho if he was in the club and a N_ decided to pop on him it's over just off the strength off of how big his lid is

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

this dude should really start damaging clubs as a DJ... he would murk something out in that field
word. dude can get that bread doing live sets

Originally Posted by Kingtre

all that stuff he does in these vids is for the show...nobody is supposed to rap over it
laugh.gif
- its like Djs at a scratch competition or something...they wont be doing the samethings with a dance floor full of people
Clapping.gif

Well Put ,

dudes was straight up frying yo
laugh.gif

That %+!$ sounded horrible his beats aint that noteworthy either he need to get off heatmakerz $!!+

hand work is
sick.gif

his beats are hitting..i mean all that stuff he does in these vids is for the show...nobody is supposed to rap over it
laugh.gif

pretty much

dudes hating on LIVE WORK

THATS LIKE COMPLAINING AT A CONCERT CAUSE THE ARTIST CANT REALLY SING

BUT THE SONG IS A #1 HIT THO

TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS

hand work is
sick.gif

laugh.gif

true

Originally Posted by LEBRONALD MCDONALD

I dont care how another guy wears his hat.

his beats that cam raps over > the stuff in that vid. and thats what matters

nothing wrong with bein stuck in the early 2000s. music was good back then in many peoples opinion, and it sucks now in many peoples opinion.
i liked that sound then and i like it now, and ima like it in the future, no point in not liking something just cuz it aint popular anymore. makes no sense to me. most producers have a signature sound.

i dont see the problem.

The music was cool, but the clothes were
sick.gif

roll.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
 Where I live its people who STILL dress like its 03 tho

Lets be honest though, even his "REAL" beats aren't really gonna sell, due to the fact that they are basically watered down Heatmakerz throwaways.

Back
Top Bottom