OFFICIAL ARCADE1UP THREAD edit: MARVEL VS CAPCOM WITH ONLINE PLAY PREORDER UP ON BEST BUY OCT. 1ST RELEASE

I think my thing with turtles in time is the time travel.
all I wanted was a true sequel to tmnt3 where you fought all the villians in the cartoons but in ny and dimension x or whatever.
we've never really gotten that but tmnt3 was the closest.

lol I miss those days though. used to watch the show, play with the action figures and play the game. good times.

Yea I prefer the SNES version of Neon Night Riders.

I can't remember if you can throw to the screen on ARCADE version

You can throw enemies at the screen in the arcade version. That’s how you’re supposed to beat regular Shredder in both versions

I think my thing with turtles in time is the time travel.
all I wanted was a true sequel to tmnt3 where you fought all the villians in the cartoons but in ny and dimension x or whatever.
we've never really gotten that but tmnt3 was the closest.

lol I miss those days though. used to watch the show, play with the action figures and play the game. good times.
snes version
had the villains from the show

Techno Drone level is in the arcade version, it’s the level you play right before you’re thrown in the time warp
that's the snes version
look here's the arcade play through
shredder just teleports u after sewer level

snes version
had the villains from the show
yeah but the time travel killed it for me.
I owned it but I just didn't like it.
yo I wonder if mods exist of any of these games. really wish we could get a tmnt/double dragon/simpsons arcade maker like Mario maker.

toca and razor in snes version are on techno drone level before the elevator
in arcade they are on the pirate ship level
bebop and rocksteady are on the pirate ship in the snes version

what was that wwf arcade game
where doing or dink whatever was in it
song with bam bam bigalow
a few others
could do wild moves

also what's that old one
that had legion of doom and like the ultimate warrior
i think it was like tag team
also had jim dugan

My boy just got a job with Arcade 1 up. Im actually at their booth now. Cool stuff. Let me know if y’all want any specific pics

Finally done with all my meetings/interviews and can walk around the halls

My boy just got a job with Arcade 1 up. Im actually at their booth now. Cool stuff. Let me know if y’all want any specific pics

Can you snap some pics of the TMNT cab? I’m worried about how much space each player will have. Also i just looked at a X-Men cabinet and those had extended control panels to allow each player to have more too

Reactions: HIM
sthebest sthebest

EEFE46AE-F175-4D65-A15B-01F1B588A6C2.jpeg
DF9CD7E4-4CFE-4DFD-A30A-2CB793A8157B.jpeg
7B85EEE1-E8C2-4B6A-8E22-4B075FFC462F.jpeg
CE92AA5C-3E5E-4F2C-B3BA-92E30BD33BF6.jpeg

Not that big. They’re actually sort of a competitor of my company’s but I’ve met the owner a few times in Phx and Indy and they’re really cool. Been trying to get a free one for a while :lol:

pics of everything
xmen children of the atom in play
for SURE
just get whatever u can
also a concrete release date
and who gonna be carrying it
i remember the mortal kombat one was exclusive to only one store

also can u confirm which version of turtles in time it is
does it have the techno drone stage where u throw the foot soldiers at the screen
to destroy the machine???

sthebest sthebest

EEFE46AE-F175-4D65-A15B-01F1B588A6C2.jpeg
DF9CD7E4-4CFE-4DFD-A30A-2CB793A8157B.jpeg
7B85EEE1-E8C2-4B6A-8E22-4B075FFC462F.jpeg
CE92AA5C-3E5E-4F2C-B3BA-92E30BD33BF6.jpeg

Not that big. They’re actually sort of a competitor of my company’s but I’ve met the owner a few times in Phx and Indy and they’re really cool. Been trying to get a free one for a while :lol:

It looks really cool but man does that look tiny lol. Hopefully those are just prototypes and the final result is as tall as the other cabinets. I’m 5’9 and once i put my Street Fighter cab on the riser, it made it a decent enough height where i didn’t notice a difference from playing a real cabinet.

I know one of the reasons these are so small is because they have to be under a certain size to be stocked on shelves

Back
Top Bottom