Are Air Jordan V's prone to paint cracking with wear?

I know my III's and IV's have paint cracking problems, do Air Jordan V's? I'm looking for a pair but I wanna know if the paint on the midsole will crack when I start wearing them.

I know my III's and IV's have paint cracking problems, do Air Jordan V's? I'm looking for a pair but I wanna know if the paint on the midsole will crack when I start wearing them.

my 3's n 4's only did that when i hoop n them but i hoo in my 5's never had that problem

my 3's n 4's only did that when i hoop n them but i hoo in my 5's never had that problem

da paint composite of da V's never had a cracking problem..da midsole is also more pliable then da II-IV's...

da paint composite of da V's never had a cracking problem..da midsole is also more pliable then da II-IV's...

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

My Fire Red V midsole is cracking... or to be more precise the red paint is peeling alittle.

could high humidity in your house be the cause of it for you...I have yet to see my few pair of 5's cracking

My Fire Red V midsole is cracking... or to be more precise the red paint is peeling alittle.

could high humidity in your house be the cause of it for you...I have yet to see my few pair of 5's cracking

Originally Posted by Smoke Cobain

^ This.

Originally Posted by Smoke Cobain

^ This.

Honestly IMO V's are the most durable shoes! i've always loved V's since i was first introduced to them as a youngin.

Honestly IMO V's are the most durable shoes! i've always loved V's since i was first introduced to them as a youngin.

one of my fire red Vs' inner midsole paint is cracking. i have 20 year old, DS sneakers that are still wearable so environment in the room is not the issue. it just happens.

one of my fire red Vs' inner midsole paint is cracking. i have 20 year old, DS sneakers that are still wearable so environment in the room is not the issue. it just happens.

My grape V's have started to crack
frown.gif
and i don't wear them on a daily basis. Anyone else have this problem with their Grape V's?

My grape V's have started to crack
frown.gif
and i don't wear them on a daily basis. Anyone else have this problem with their Grape V's?

Back
Top Bottom