Are D Wade and Q Rich rocking Jordan I's right now?

Sorry watching the Knicks game here in nyc and noticed that D wade and Q rich looked like they brought out some classics for X-mas day. Don't have accessto any pic accounts, maybe someone can dig them up???
smile.gif

They are alphas. When he was stretching pre-game they had a good shot of em. Money shoe

I wanted these to play in since the first info came out but I'm def picking them up now after D-Wade is making them look amazing...zoom in a jordan 1, yesplease

I can't wait to get my hands on a pair of these Alpha's. Glad i'll be able to play in some 1's.
pimp.gif

watch the flip floppers now. a bunch of people hated them...now with wade wearing them they are going to say they are fire.
smh.gif

i've liked them from the start. can't wait to try them out.
pimp.gif

If I made 15 million a year there's no way I'm wearing that piece of crap. That's just ******ed.

They look aight on Wade's feet, but they don't get love on NT because people are tired of the 1s. That's a shoe I'll never pay retail for.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

If I made 15 million a year there's no way I'm wearing that piece of crap. That's just ******ed.
If I made 15 million a year there's no way I would care about what's on my feet.

I'm sure these perform superb.

Back
Top Bottom