Are double Shape-ups / edge-ups hot in "tha" streets ? Vol YO DWAWG

mac a roni

Banned
Joined Feb 2, 2009
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i swear i'm a rare breed of male who thinks anything else, whether double line-ups, designs, etchave always been wack[/color]

TheGodFresco

formerly gsdoubleu
Joined Aug 31, 2007
No thanks, i never liked those designs, lines type crap. I'll just stick to my taper

Joined Jan 23, 2007
Anyone with this now is late, I did this once when I was a freshman in HS and it was dying down around that time. I'm goin on my soph yr in collegenow

Joined Apr 1, 2007
Son went OD with the lines. Bottom two are the same length and $$$@. Nice execution with posting it again, Julian Wright.

Joined Jan 24, 2008
usually the decent looking ones have the dbl line up that go all around the head, ol boys stops above his ear. who told him that was OK?

Joined Nov 20, 2007
This had a little movement like 3 years ago, it was cool. Never got it though. All those extra parts I don't know about. Plus it's suppose to go allthe way around.

That guy don't even got his done right, it's thin in mad diff places

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now