Are Ds 94 3s Wearable?

hell yeah those are wearable . there shoes arent they ???? im yet to see a pair of shoes i coulnt wear . isnt that what there made for , to wear ???

Yeah man, III midsoles are very nightmare-%!*. but if he wears em on the usually you might be able to wear it

do it at your own risk man....i wouldn't recommend it but hey, it's not my call.

well there not ds , cuz you can see sock balls on the inside and creases all over the toe box . so hopefully if they were worn though out there life time youmight ( may i emphisize the word MIGHT ) be able to wear them . but i highly dout it by the way the midsole is already cracked and peeling

Originally Posted by The J Collector

So what is the best way to prevent jordans from cracking, ???????

you cant , there just old

if he wears them he wont barley get to leave his house with out the sole on the sneaker, it would be left behind.

dunwitjayz - yeah sneakers are ment to be worn , and those 94's werement to be worn around 1994 - 1995 not in 2009 and expect them to be 100% wearable which are not no matter how use to seem to be.

those don't look to good op, as almost everyone else has stated. I had to come into this thread to show you my 94' retros, mad comfy and the leather isso thick and soft.

c91366d848c77a2122cfe6329e558529c5908b23.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom