Are fake boobs and fake butt make a women not beautiful?

Reason I ask that is because why not show your natural assets...instead of going under the knife all the time? Your showing fake beauty Basically instead of real beauty. Girls like vida guerra are not hot I'm sorry because they've had plastic surgery.

We have a whole thread dedicated to appreciating women with enhanced assets. It doesn't appear that guys on nt care anymore

So you're more attracted to natural beauty?

No makeup?

Hairy legs?

Hairy armpits?

I mean, if that's what you're saying, I can respect that. Not my thing, but if that's yours, I hear you.

But if you don't like hairy armpits and hairy legs and you do prefer women with makeup... then that "Show off your natural assets" line is inconsistent.

That's
So you're more attracted to natural beauty?

No makeup?

Hairy legs?

Hairy armpits?

I mean, if that's what you're saying, I can respect that. Not my thing, but if that's yours, I hear you.

But if you don't like hairy armpits and hairy legs and you do prefer women with makeup... then that "Show off your natural assets" line is inconsistent.
[/quote
That's not obviously what I meant. Natural body physique & appearance.

Kelly real screen name?

Last edited:
Was talking to a chick about this last night. Told her if you get a fake butt I couldn't be with her.

No. An ugly face and personality makes women not beautiful.

Also, botched butt and boob jobs.

We have a whole thread dedicated to appreciating women with enhanced assets. It doesn't appear that guys on nt care anymore
natural >>> fake
You either live in a dream land where females are natural 24/7 or don't mean natural but that modified "natural" that dudes foolishly think is the norm and actually natural.

Last edited:
Reason I ask that is because why not show your natural assets...instead of going under the knife all the time? Your showing fake beauty Basically instead of real beauty. Girls like vida guerra are not hot I'm sorry because they've had plastic surgery.

Your thread title needs revision.

Nothing fake makes a woman more beautiful.. maybe more desirable? But, I'd always prefer a chick with a natural body over anything..

Back
Top Bottom