::Are Floor Seats That Much Better Than Lower Level (Elevated) Seats?::

I was just going to ask this question. I'm going to an Iron Maiden concert in LA and I wanted to know what would be better. I know for a fact thatthis will be loud because its heavy metal.

If you have seats towards the front of the floor take them, if your more than 5 or 6 rows back take lower level reserved seats, usually on the side is prettygood since your much closer than behind the floor.

This is where I got my seats, you guys think I'll be coo? Arco is pretty small..The stage would start about where the opposite bball court sideline wouldbe.

2432r8y.jpg

Why stress about where you are sitting, it looks fine to me. Any seat at the concert is better then not being there.

Originally Posted by anonomousdrift

hahaha...im goin to the one in SJ...got the lower level tickets. last time i had floor seats i couldnt hear for a few hours and everyone had to yell at me. dont wanna go through that again

that's because HP Pavillion is an acoustic nightmare.

i stopped going to concerts when they started charging $100 for tickets. anyways, if everyone stands up, then you end up watching the concert on the videoscreens. you could do that from ANY seat!
seats on the lower level on the side should be ok.

Back
Top Bottom