Are Hot Pics of Chicks Artistic?

Guys and Girls, let me know what you think of semi nude pics of girls shot artistically with shoes/hair etc strategically placed to cover the revealing parts? Any thoughts r appreciated...

Photography can be argued as a type of art, therefore, photographs of women can be considered art.

^Agreed, b/c it does take some talent and artistic vision to make great photography... so id say yes

chicks-in-kicks-edit1.jpg

chicks-in-kicks-edit2.jpg

chicks-in-kicks-edit3.jpg

Honestly, these are mildly exploitative, but so is anything of this nature. I think the way you've done it is artistic enough that no one is going to cryfoul and ruin all of our fun. Great idea by the way.

Almost anything can be art. Modeling is a art and sneakers too, with that said modeling with a pair of sneakers is art.

I agree with AirThompson. But is it an original thought/idea, not even close.
To be honest, if I'm looking at a photo of a beautiful woman, sneakers aren't adding anything to the aesthetics of that photo imo.

ehhh... im gonna try n say its art if u do it cuz u have a specific concept in mind and u think itll look cool visually. if ur doin it just to give boners orjust for the $%^& of havin a pic of shoes and a naked chick, then its not art.
like that third pic of the chick with the white/red IVs is cool, but a lot of the other ones... not so hot. art-wise, of course

Back
Top Bottom