Are John Legend records realistic? Do exs really have "Another Agains" w/o strings attached?

Originally Posted by Juice man

Everytime i see this guys name on a thread...I already know
smh.gif

Already know what... That inside will be a post that features a thought provoking relationship conundrum? I don't get why I have so many of you negative Nancys fixated on my threads. Nobody is forcing you to post in them. I get it, you clearly don't relate to things like dating women, so go outside and try talking to one. Maybe then you'll be qualified to add something constructive to the conversation.

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

Originally Posted by Juice man

Everytime i see this guys name on a thread...I already know
smh.gif

Already know what... That inside will be a post that features a thought provoking relationship conundrum? I don't get why I have so many of you negative Nancys fixated on my threads. Nobody is forcing you to post in them. I get it, you clearly don't relate to things like dating women, so go outside and try talking to one. Maybe then you'll be qualified to add something constructive to the conversation.
laugh.gif

That's a knee slapper.

C'mon Darko, you usually come up with some extravagant lies, what is this boring garbage
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

C'mon Darko, you usually come up with some extravagant lies, what is this boring garbage
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude gettin a lil older now... gotta tone the lies down a little bit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude gettin a lil older now... gotta tone the lies down a little bit
laugh.gif
Word... I used to enjoy his stories on some 
eek.gif
. Now i'm sitting here with the 
eyes.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

No pics = we don't care!!!

She looks like that Italian lady on the Food Network (Giada, I know that's spelled incorrectly) , but obviously much younger.
Me4u2Night wrote:
No pics = we don't care!!!

and even after pics
Me4u2Night wrote:
 we don't care!!!

Originally Posted by Simply Certified

6.5 BILLION people in the world. And you stuck on one female?
Come on son. Think twice.
I know how wack it sounds...it's just hard to shake that history.
embarassed.gif
 We were together for a looooooong time, and we didn't break-up because someone cheated, so I didn't think we'd completely sever ties.
tired.gif
 I'll be with other girls, and have fun with other girls... but there is no substitute for that history you share with someone.

smh.gif
at this thread for going two pages.

I bet the next thread from Usherplaylist will go something like this:

"Guys, i went to a strip club and the girl gave me a lap dance and was super nice to me. Yea, I paid, but i think she really likes me. What ya think?"
smh.gif

So I talked to her today and she was all hostile, like picking up any little thing I said and twisting it into a fight - obvious defense mechanism. 
eyes.gif

Honestly, I would love to carry on a friendship with her, if we link we link, but this girl is just a big break up cliche at this point.  Sounding like a Kelly Clarkston record... "Since you've been gone...I can breathe for the first time..." Life is going so well. You mean that same life you couldn't stop complaining/crying about 3 months ago? Fronting.
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom