Are John Legend records realistic? Do exs really have "Another Agains" w/o strings attached?

usherplaylist

Banned
A few months ago I broke up with my g/f of 3 yrs; it had turned into a long distance thing, so its demise was all too predictable. Unjustifiable negative banter occurred post break up.

It got really hostile, then in like Feb we talked but it clicked that there was zero point in talking to a girl I literally may never see again (she refused to see me) - I mean someone might as well be dead to me if I don't ever get to see them. And I am not going to give some girl all kinds of intel if I don't get to see her naked in return.

But then a few days ago I found an old letter from her, prob from about a year ago and it made me reminisce (going thru withdrawal
laugh.gif
frown.gif
). So I reached out to her via email and we've been emailing/bbming/phoning back and forth for a couple days; more or less having constructive break up discussions.

My question is, is there a point? She lives 1,000 miles away, are John Legend "Another Agains" a viable option? "Oh I love it, but I hate it, she's my favorite again." Or maybe you have to be a multi platinum RnB singer to have girls let you fly in and poke for a few nights w/o strings? Right now we have bigger priorities than a relationship, but perhaps we keep in touch, she stays in shape, and in 2013 I let her pick something out at Tiffany & Co. I just want to keep her close, who knows what the future holds...
embarassed.gif

As much I hate this dude and his posts, I look forward to the responses to his stupid *#% threads
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

No pics = we don't care!!!

She looks like that Italian lady on the Food Network (Giada, I know that's spelled incorrectly) , but obviously much younger.

usherplaylist = instant comedy thread starter right now. to answer your question no, there's no such thing

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

the hell do you want me to say

Is keeping communication going to lead to linking up once in a while? "Hey, I'm in town next weekend..let's grab dinner.." Then she's naked again? We have bigger priorities than a relationship right now, but I'd like to keep my sweetie bop on the team. I just realized the scope of what we've been through...I'd hate to not be in her life in any capacity.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

young please shut up...

Ignore my user name and stop coming into my threads. Sounds like you have no life and my posts disrupt your day. Nobody is forcing you to click my threads, bro.

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

A few months ago I broke up with my g/f of 3 yrs; it had turned into a long distance thing, so its demise was all too predictable. Unjustifiable negative banter occurred post break up.

It got really hostile, then in like Feb we talked but it clicked that there was zero point in talking to a girl I literally may never see again (she refused to see me) - I mean someone might as well be dead to me if I don't ever get to see them. And I am not going to give some girl all kinds of intel if I don't get to see her naked in return.

But then a few days ago I found an old letter from her, prob from about a year ago and it made me reminisce (going thru withdrawal
laugh.gif
frown.gif
). So I reached out to her via email and we've been emailing/bbming/phoning back and forth for a couple days; more or less having constructive break up discussions.

My question is, is there a point? She lives 1,000 miles away, are John Legend "Another Agains" a viable option? "Oh I love it, but I hate it, she's my favorite again." Or maybe you have to be a multi platinum RnB singer to have girls let you fly in and poke for a few nights w/o strings? Right now we have bigger priorities than a relationship, but perhaps we keep in touch, she stays in shape, and in 2013 I let her pick something out at Tiffany & Co. I just want to keep her close, who knows what the future holds... =/
Fixed.

Even on Kanye's song "Paranoid" he says, "a little time out might do you good, might do us good, before we meet up for good".

Back
Top Bottom