are jordan retro 11 2001 breds still wearable?

I have some 2001 bred xi, that i wore a few times and then put away. I would now like to wear them again but wonder about any cracking of midsole or sole seperation?

please advise.

Most likely should be good, but you have to factor in how you have been storing them.

I would rock them, because apparently some people are still rockin their OGs.
pimp.gif

A bunch of my 00/01 XI's are starting to seperate around the patent/midsole.

Reason I stopped wearing my 00 Concords and stocked up on the 2011 retro.

You should be fine however just like spizike231 said, "but you have to factor in how you have been storing them."
I just took my 01 black/reds out of storage around one month ago because i plan on rocking them next month.
Hopefully everything goes well with them, i wore them in october of 2010 so i should be good. You should be good as well.

Um yeah...and seperation is no big deal. You can take them to a shoe repair and they will be like new again
dec1651a946433f2c3373ccdc64e4a4a5f454efa_r.jpg

pic taken last week

I know mine are still in pretty good condition, no cracking in the midsole. I have worn them 10+ times. Silica packets are kept in the box so that may have prolonged the life of 'em.

I have slight sole separation but it's only near the carbon fiber. Everywhere else is completely intact. Once it does detach I'll probably get them fixed. Does anyone know what type of shoe glue to use? Brands or places to get it?

Of course...in terms of wearability, 11s age among the best in terms of Jordans. The only way they can't be worn is because of sole separation but as stated earlier, it's an extremely easy fix.

They're still wearable. I still wear my 2001 Black/Red Xi's from time to time. No signs of sole separation either.

Good to hear! I worry about my Breds, Space Jams and Dmps that have been in my closet for the last 6 years.

Yes they are wearable. So are the OG's, and if sole separation is an issue in the future...take it to a shoe repair shop as mentioned or go out and get gorilla glue and do it yourself.

Back
Top Bottom