ARE JORDAN VII GOOD FOR BALLING?

They're good if you like sore knees from poor cushioning and if you have loads of time to tape your ankles due to the non-existant ankle protection of the VII.

ive got a review written up for it but I just need to post it here are main points from my review
-traction decent,when the court is clean the shoe performs at it's best.on dusty floors youll be sliding around a bit but a good thing is the shoe has plenty of surface area for the rubber to come into contact with the floor
-cushioning is dated I didnt have any problems with cushioning even at being old tech.Im not a high flier so I cant speak on that but I get up and down and didnt have problems when coming down on rebounds or layups.If youre used to zoom air then you might want to look elsewhere
-ankle support isnt the best.you'll need to lace the shoes all the way to the top and even that might be enough.I personally didnt have too many issues with the ankle support but there are people out there who want the peace of mind of a strap or monkey paw.
-playing in the shoe was pretty good,to compare the performance to shoes out now,the 7 loses.Mainly due to tech and design moving on,back when the 7 was first released it would be top of the line.I did enjoy the freedom I got in the ankle area during active play.
check out my blog unds'ed/

^^ thanks goose as always for your input and review. please post that review when you get a chance. i was actually going to ask you and went to your site to see if there was a review on them. id like to read the review if you have it posted. thanks again for the summation though!
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

hahaha I have a bunch of reviews on the way I was going to post it earlier but had a whole run on jordans out of 10 reviews 6 were jordans so I wanted to space out the reviews as well as get some newer shoes out there as well.between testing shoes,breaking in the new ones,looking for shoes to review,researching the shoes and tech and the typing and layout of the review so its actually something people can read keeps me pretty busy good thing I bought shoes to review for my birthday rather than the xbox 360 I wanted..
check out my blog unds'ed/

They were GREAT bball shoes....

15 years ago.

With zoom and carbon fiber on the market, there is no reason to ball in 7s.
AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII
FOR SALE: BLACK V SZ 13 DS, BLACK CAROLINA 5 SZ 13 VNDS, CAROLINA VI LOW SZ 13 NDS, BLACK BLUE 18 SZ 12 DS. PM ME IF INTERESTED!

I think they're GREAT to play in. They don't have much cushioning, but grab some GOOD insoles and it helps a lot. Don't try any 4 hour balling marathon either, but for a single game, they're great. Sure there's better out there, but you gotta love the VII.
R.I.P.
Mitch Hedberg

I balled in my Olympic 7s for a good while.

- Very light shoe. I was able to run around court with easy.

- Ankle protection is not there so just be careful.

- Traction is fine on court. About 95% of my games are out doors.

- Cushioning, Its alright. Not the best and not the worst but you can mange.

Overall the shoe is decent for being 15 years old. IMO if you are someone that runs a lot on court then these are good for you.

Back
Top Bottom