Are managers Losing Their Juice?? Vol. "you aint the boss of me!!"

I have been noticing that some people are over powering their own bosses at their work place... like what ever happen to the boss being the boss does that not happen anymore?? I'm always hearing stories like "I just cursed out my boss, and he didn't do nothing" or "my boss knows better than to do something to me he always scared" back in the days people got fired for the smallest things, and it was like they aint want to hear it! Where's the respect at?

Eh, there's only one manager I don't like..but he's like 2nd in charge so I couldn't say TOO much regardless.

At my last job I could give two craps about any of the managers and what they said the owners could get cursed out too, I didn't care one bit.

When I went to corner store this morning, the woman at the register was cussing out the manager, talking about how she doesn't feel like bagging The manager just glared at her and walked away. Nowadays, I would have thought people would do whatever to hold onto their jobs. If your boss is being disrespectful then yeah, let them know what's up, but I have to question the professionalism of people who just argue with their boss for the sake of arguing.

at my job i got like 8 bosses, and none of them run %@%*.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

At my last job I could give two craps about any of the managers and what they said the owners could get cursed out too, I didn't care one bit.
You're tough.

There is a social safety net, that's why unemployment is so damn high right now. I know people that don't even bother looking for jobs, because they know they have unemployment benefits coming their way. Once those start to run out they will start looking again, but it's ******ed, social welfare should not be a responsibility of the government. I hate seeing people on foodstamps dropping 350$ at Whole Foods. Since when was gourmet shopping the responsibility of the American taxpayer?

People don't give a %%*+ because they know they can leech off of society, that's why they talk back to their managers.

Back
Top Bottom