Are most Black American women a NOGO for serious relationships????

Big ups to CIDMAN911, you got me to watch the movie and got the gears of my brain working around thesethoughts.

http://niketalk.com/topic/178096

Okay, NT I am about to be serious for a minute here. I hope I get some good stuff here….oh and yes it is aboutwomen.

So I just watched the movie 'Diary of a Tired Black Man' and it got me thinking about my selection ofBlack-American woman through out my life. In my opinion the movie talks strongly about the almost common treatment of black men from Black-American woman(Remember ALMOST common) The movie really hits home with me because my mother was just like the Black-American woman portrayed in the skits in the movie and well my most serious relationship went along the lines of what the skits showed. So living with thismost of my life has greatly altered my outlook on Black-American woman. I love my Black-American woman but because of a stronger stereotype of how some blackwomen treat good black men, I just can't see myself settling down with a Black-American woman. (I didn't say it would not happen, I justdon't see it)

I would much more prefer to look for true love in cultures of women who hold more traditional values ofmarriage and relationships. I just believe a marriage or relationship has a better chance to survive with the values of other cultures. Not only survive, butthere would be more peace in the relationship.

We always talk about what race has the best looking women, but how does this affect you when you are trying topick the woman for you for the long haul?

i made a stance a VERY long time ago, that i would not marry a black woman.
for those reasons you stated and others, (too many to name)

and my opinion on it is this..... black women (the ones i dated and know and grew up around etc....) they take black men for granted, they have this stigmathat they are owed something because they are black women. and from what i found.... women of other cultures havent done the same things that annoy me aboutblack women..... so therefore i have eliminated them from my selection.

im married to a Trindad/Spanish girl, and its great, i dont deal with the issues i had with black women... .and she is extremly family orientated, she valueshaving a good man, and she is down for me threw good and bad, im satisfied and thats it.

not saying that all black women are like the stereotypes..... but its alot. i always say black women need to step they game up cuz these other chicks look alotbetter than some of ya'll and they treat they men better.....

pimp.gif
Thank you sir

You should change the name of the post though...a mod will probably just merge your post into the movie post...change it to the actual question. That way youdon't risk it....just tryna help.

I feel it does, the first thread talked about the movie, I wanted to hear th opinions about the issue and how it affects the person, not so much talk about themovie.

Infyrno23, I feel you but do you mean Black-American women? I tried to be real careful saying black women, because that really is a wide group from differentnations.

I think its more of a age factor involved more than anything. It seems around 18-22
they're not as serious as later ages

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Infyrno23, I feel you but do you mean Black-American women? I tried to be real careful saying black women, because that really is a wide group from different nations.

yes i do.... esepcially american.
i am very cautious bringing this topic up, and i always make sure i emphasize (sp?) NOT ALL BLACK WOMEN.......

you bring this up in a room with 10 black american women, 10 of them will say their the opposite.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

not saying that all black women are like the stereotypes..... but its alot. i always say black women need to step they game up cuz these other chicks look alot better than some of ya'll and they treat they men better.....

Most definitely.

I don't really see myself with an American black woman for any measurable amount of time for now. Especially the ones who are my age. Pretentious, naive,and quick to anger. Plus, they always feel the need to travel in "packs."

None of those things are attractive to me. There are a few that are an exception, but in general, I can't see myself being serious with one for a while.

I wouldn't know, give caucasion girls a try and if that doesn't work go with hispanic girls, they were usually the most honest. All other racesdidn't go to well as far as relationships (from the black, spanish, indian and white girls that ive dated).

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Infyrno23, I feel you but do you mean Black-American women? I tried to be real careful saying black women, because that really is a wide group from different nations.

yes i do.... esepcially american.
i am very cautious bringing this topic up, and i always make sure i emphasize (sp?) NOT ALL BLACK WOMEN.......

you bring this up in a room with 10 black american women, 10 of them will say their the opposite.
tired.gif

haha qft

I'm a Black Male, and I can honestly say that if I base who I'm going to marry off of the black women I've dated in the past, I definitely wouldNOT marry a black women. at this point, I am very open to any and every race. But I'm def only ruling out MOST and not ALL

you weak cats can't handle a black woman..so you make excuses for your own short comings...(pun or no pun-you decide)
i was raised by a black woman..why would i not marry one...stop watching movies and stereotypes and talk to and get to know a real woman..not a girl...and be aman...
so much i could teach you kids....but you probably would not listen or take heed..
good luck..

peace to gods and earths

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

I am very open to any and every race.
And that's how it should be.

But anyway, black women these days are so +%%!%% up in the head.
tired.gif

Black WOMEN on the other hand....
pimp.gif

And plus....MOST women are a no go for a serious relationship if you ask me. Ain't a lot of wifeys out there period, regardless of color.

Originally Posted by 2Guard

you weak cats can't handle a black woman..so you make excuses for your own short comings...(pun or no pun-you decide)
i was raised by a black woman..why would i not marry one...stop watching movies and stereotypes and talk to and get to know a real woman..not a girl...and be a man...
so much i could teach you kids....but you probably would not listen or take heed..
good luck..

peace to gods and earths

hmmm... amusing.

No disrespect, but maybe you travel in the wrong circles. I don't know if it's because i may have a couple of years on you ( i'm assuming), butI've been in serious relationships with women of all races, and black women on the most part are no different from others.

My grandparents were together forever, and my parents are together as well. I'm currently engaged to a black woman. I think it's really age andmaturarity of the guy and the girl in the relationship. But to question whether or not sisters are worth having a serious relationship with, maybe the problemlies with you.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

And plus....MOST women are a no go for a serious relationship if you ask me. Ain't a lot of wifeys out there period, regardless of color.

You know what, you make a good point. I thought it was only me.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom