Are NFL players starting to get bootleg jerseys now?

laugh.gif
Caught this over at UniWatch......what on earth

I know we are starting to see some weird jersey altering now in the NFL...but what jersey is Jermichael Finley of the Packers wearing this past Sunday?

(Note the shoulder numbers, tthe NFL neck shield/stripes, how low the front numbers sit, and the size of the last name on the back)

4182890048_94970e617a_o.jpg

bilde

bilde

For example here is Nick Collins same game:

photo95.jpg

In all seriousness, the old NFL uni designs aint working with the new skin tight look. Another case in point:

4183020145_92964843a9_o.png

dont teams have blank jerseys and the seamstress does all the sewing and altering to the jerseys?

Reebok implementing new material for jerseys, the whole Giants and Jags team wears them. I guess Jermichael got a hold of the new stuff.
I think they're horrid.

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

Reebok implementing new material for jerseys, the whole Giants and Jags team wears them. I guess Jermichael got a hold of the new stuff.
I think they're horrid.
whats th new material? im not too familiar with NFL jerseys but dont all teams rock mesh?

some gamers are altered to the players preference or specification.

still the retail in store authentics that us customers have access to have been getting worse and worse over the years. reebok raises the prices to even morerediculous prices each year and the quailty and accuracy get more and more off each year. sort of like a certain shoe brand that says "quality inspired bythe greatest player ever"

I noticed that on Finley when watching the game. Crooked numbers and lets, disproportionatly sized too

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by parada45

Nike needs to make NBA and NFL jeresys again
its not necessarily who is making the jerseys. i understand that some of you are nike loyalists and thats not bad because i wouldn't mindseeing the swoosh on authentic jerseys again, but what really matters is Where the jerseys are made.

some of the older reebok jerseys nba and nfl were much better quality when they were made in el salvador. once they started producing the jerseys in korea andvietnam the quality went down. if nike took over the contract and kept reeboks lackluster effort the quality would still be the same. i know i was upset atnike because the quality on their nba jerseys went down from when they originally got the contract in 1997-98 to the quality of the jerseys in their lastyears 2002-03 2003-04

also with the actual nfl gamer jerseys that the players wear on the field, their made in a factory in Berlin Wisconson regardless of what brand has thecontract to make the jerseys.

laugh.gif
I mean.....those numbers arent even close to the same. Theyre straightfrom the bootleg jersey numbers off the street. And that name plate in the back?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

This dude likely found some blank jersey that fit him perfectly and then Green Bay's equipment dudes ran to Michael's Arts & Crafts and quick madesome numbers and sleeve stripes
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom