Are Non-Intercourse, Sexual Activities Innate or Socially Learned

Mammary Inter-course
Manual Inter-Masked-Debating
Kissing
Mouth stuff

Are those normal behaviors or stuff we pick up from TV/Internet?

If I locked up 2 kids at birth (provided them with food, water, and fresh air occasionally), and they were clothed during all times of the day unless they decided to take them off, do you think they will practice any of the activities mentioned above? I would assume they would have sex but everything else is something they would have to see to know/try, wouldn't you say?

Mammary Inter-course
Manual Inter-Masked-Debating
Kissing
Mouth stuff

Are those normal behaviors or stuff we pick up from TV/Internet?

If I locked up 2 kids at birth (provided them with food, water, and fresh air occasionally), and they were clothed during all times of the day unless they decided to take them off, do you think they will practice any of the activities mentioned above? I would assume they would have sex but everything else is something they would have to see to know/try, wouldn't you say?

Caging them up like animals, they gonna start having sex like animals. They'll be driven by pure sensation and experimentation.

Caging them up like animals, they gonna start having sex like animals. They'll be driven by pure sensation and experimentation.

Mammary Intercourse
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I think our natural instincts are to be curious and with that comes experimentation. If the penis can fit into a vagina what's stopping it from going somewhere else?

Mammary Intercourse
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I think our natural instincts are to be curious and with that comes experimentation. If the penis can fit into a vagina what's stopping it from going somewhere else?

Given the scenario, I'm sure the extended period of time would lend itself to the subjects doing a bit of experimentation. Especially with the mouth, since humans show signs of being inclined to taste things that are new to them. It would seem that the pleasure feeling one gets from oral stimulation would arouse the subjects. So what started as a simple gesture of curiosity could eventually lead to a fully realized habit.

But...

Spoiler [+]
you're asking this question to a bunch of men though.

Given the scenario, I'm sure the extended period of time would lend itself to the subjects doing a bit of experimentation. Especially with the mouth, since humans show signs of being inclined to taste things that are new to them. It would seem that the pleasure feeling one gets from oral stimulation would arouse the subjects. So what started as a simple gesture of curiosity could eventually lead to a fully realized habit.

But...

Spoiler [+]
you're asking this question to a bunch of men though.

i think it's instinct-ual. it's the only way i can make sense of it. i always wondered how earlier life knew to take this this organ, stick it inside here. and you would reproduce 

i think it's instinct-ual. it's the only way i can make sense of it. i always wondered how earlier life knew to take this this organ, stick it inside here. and you would reproduce 

All of this information is out there, human behavior is pretty widely studied so I guess if you're really interested in knowing I'd look into some cultural anthropology books or something.

Never did take human reproduction so damned if I know, but chances are it's both. It's always both
laugh.gif
we're a product of our environment/upbringing and we're influenced by our genes/innate behaviors, etc.

All of this information is out there, human behavior is pretty widely studied so I guess if you're really interested in knowing I'd look into some cultural anthropology books or something.

Never did take human reproduction so damned if I know, but chances are it's both. It's always both
laugh.gif
we're a product of our environment/upbringing and we're influenced by our genes/innate behaviors, etc.

Maybe Im doing it wrong but what the hell is "Manual Inter-Masked-Debating"?

Maybe Im doing it wrong but what the hell is "Manual Inter-Masked-Debating"?

Never did take human reproduction so damned if I know, but chances are it's both. It's always both we're a product of our environment/upbringing and we're influenced by our genes/innate behaviors, etc.

What you said...

Now... I can't be the only adult with an "oral fixation". Aside from what I do with my ladygirl, I bite my nails, chew gum as much as possible, chew the antennas of ALL my cell phones/cordless phones, etc etc etc. I "feel" with my tongue a lot of times. It comes from the natural instinct to bite and suck as a baby (eat). that instinct is reinforced with bottles and binkies every time a baby cries and the parent just wants it to shut up as fast as possible (sidenote: Which is why Americans are so fat.. "comfort food"). That as well as the scents and hormones/pheromones involved in sex pretty much assure me that oral sex and mutual masturbation are as natural to intercourse as penetration. It just makes sense. When you're in the moment, those of us that are more primal than others get into the act in more intense ways.

Never did take human reproduction so damned if I know, but chances are it's both. It's always both we're a product of our environment/upbringing and we're influenced by our genes/innate behaviors, etc.

What you said...

Now... I can't be the only adult with an "oral fixation". Aside from what I do with my ladygirl, I bite my nails, chew gum as much as possible, chew the antennas of ALL my cell phones/cordless phones, etc etc etc. I "feel" with my tongue a lot of times. It comes from the natural instinct to bite and suck as a baby (eat). that instinct is reinforced with bottles and binkies every time a baby cries and the parent just wants it to shut up as fast as possible (sidenote: Which is why Americans are so fat.. "comfort food"). That as well as the scents and hormones/pheromones involved in sex pretty much assure me that oral sex and mutual masturbation are as natural to intercourse as penetration. It just makes sense. When you're in the moment, those of us that are more primal than others get into the act in more intense ways.

Back
Top Bottom