Are NT and ISS rivals?

I just wanna know because while I was banned I hated it there, and its to easy to join so who on NT wants to help me wage war against it, you can make dumbthreads say how much you hate it just make it hell over there I already started. Lets start it

You probably came from iss.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by FAILEDTAKEOVER

I just wanna know because while I was banned I hated it there, and its to easy to join so who on NT wants to help me wage war against it, you can make dumb threads say how much you hate it just make it hell over there I already started. Lets start it

the name, the thread, the responses...FAIL

Originally Posted by failedtakeover

Your a newb you came from ISS didnt you...smh
**!#+ please, I've been on NT since before you grew that one hair on your testicles.

This is one of my multiple names.

I just wanna know because while I was banned I hated it there, and its to easy to join so who on NT wants to help me wage war against it, you can make dumb threads say how much you hate it just make it hell over there I already started. Lets start it

When you get banned from here you will have nowhere else to go.

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Your a newb you came from ISS didnt you...smh
**!#+ please, I've been on NT since before you grew that one hair on your testicles.

This is one of my multiple names.
No. This is not one of a multitude of names that I currently have, it's one of the multiple names I've had on NT.

"the other site" isn't even worth wasting your breath to say the name, let alone waist your time creating threads to start a war. very childishimo, just leave things the way they are.

Back
Top Bottom