Are only white folks allowed in the United Center @ Blackhawks games

I say this facetiously. But for a city that is as big as Chicago. How is it everytime NBC takes a shot of people walking into the United Center for game time, or they do a pan view of the fans in the arena. All you basically see are groups of Caucasian people.

It is the Stanley Cup Finals, not Game 62 of the regular season. You'd think that people whom aren't fans of the team would hop on the bandwagon of a championship team.

It is the Stanley Cup Finals, not Game 62 of the regular season. You'd think that people whom aren't fans of the team would hop on the bandwagon of a championship team.
What kind of backwards logic is that?

It would be easier for a casual/hop-on fan to acquire tickets to a regular season game as opposed to a Stanley Cup game.

Maybe they make up a majority of the stadium? hmm i wonder why
nerd.gif

I'm sure there's fans of color sprinkled in there somewhere.

I go to LA Kings games regularly and the crowd is surprisingly diverse most of the time.

Do you know how much tickets are to blackhawks games? Really expensive especially for the SCF. The bandwagon has grown big time but those people are watching at the bars instead. I'm black and moved here in November and aamnow a huge hawks fan. You see plenty of black people at the bars in Kaner or Toews jerseys.

Weren't they saying that ticket prices were coming down in Chicago. However, in Boston its going up

Tickets for Regular Season games are 100+ for standing room only. The entire season was sold out. I am sure there are a few black folks at games but unless im lower bowl I'd rather watch at the bar. Im not gonna drop 3-400 bucks on a Blackhawks game I'm sorry haha.

Do you know how much tickets are to blackhawks games? Really expensive especially for the SCF. The bandwagon has grown big time but those people are watching at the bars instead. I'm black and moved here in November and aamnow a huge hawks fan. You see plenty of black people at the bars in Kaner or Toews jerseys.
This and the fact that most games have been selling out the last few seasons so tickets are hard to get for fans that are not ticket season holders without paying a arm and leg.

I say this facetiously. But for a city that is as big as Chicago. How is it everytime NBC takes a shot of people walking into the United Center for game time, or they do a pan view of the fans in the arena. All you basically see are groups of Caucasian people.

my brother went to a playoff game in chicago when they played the wings, said it was about 10 black ppl

Back
Top Bottom