Are people still buying Jordans?

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

just because u stopped, doesn't mean we're all gunna stop. different people, different likes. and did u get the jumpman tatted on your arm????!

For once I agree with you.

Originally Posted by Hugo

this thread is weird
indifferent.gif

indeed.

btw i had to cop those space jams since my OG pair were looking a bit yellow
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

But people like what they like.... this ISSS America...
grin.gif
Yes, this is America. That means people like what they're TOLD to like. You THINK you're making your own choices, and forming your owntastes, but in reality, you're being fed those things subconsciously. We're indoctrinated since birth into a mental prison that guides us in thedirection the media, government and marketing want us to take, while making it appear as if YOU'RE making the decisions. "Choice" is anillusion. We are nothing more than puppets for the capitalist puppet masters.

quallity is not like it used to be, but there are younger people out there that have no comparision and buy whatever JB comes out with now.

^^^That is a true story. All these fusions killed JB in a way. Never owned a pair of fusions and never will. It's a disgrace IMO. But I just copped thespace jams haha.

Only OG colorways and OG team Jordans for me. Lookin' forward to the Jumpman Pro Strong in 2010.

people are alway gonna buy jordans... it whats "cool"... no matter how much people whine and complain, they the same ones copping them...

i havent cop a pair of jays in about 2 maybe 3 yrs. but people are ALWAYS going to buy them

Me personally I just quit with the recent space jams, I bought some but now im just ebaying them and im done. With the $175 price tag (motos 6s are the same)and the terrible quality the been putting out i just feel like JB is spitting in my face, because its not even all the Jordans are lacking quality its just theretros and thats all i really mess with, and im not trying to change anyones mind people are gonna spend their money on what they want, im just expressing howi feel.

Back
Top Bottom