Are selfless driving cars the future?

Maybe, or maybe they will make certain full sized race courses for people to drive their "old fashioned" cars on. After all, are most of our current roads really THAT exciting to drive on? Buy a sports car made to go 200 and the speed limit is 80. Why not have someplace built to maximize that performance since we're freeing up all that parking space?

Its is not about top speed doe.

300 horses come in handy whey trying to go from 35 to 55 merging on the freeway.

Watch insurance companies find a way to use this as an excuse to increase ur rates

Look, if they don't make flying cars in the near future I'll make my own damn flying car .

You can have that government monitored remote controled car

Last edited:
Its is not about top speed doe.

300 horses come in handy whey trying to go from 35 to 55 merging on the freeway.
We won't have "horses" by then though since electric/hybrid cars will start becoming the norm.
wink.gif

Imagine watching Bangbus...without the awkward camera turn to the driver rocking a hard-on while a starlette disappoints her father for the upteenth time in the back.

Can't wait for self driving cars to be the norm.
It should start with the self driving lanes and the auto driving lanes.

But if this becomes the norm it will greatly increase everything.

To all my work commuters. Imagine if work would let you telework in your car to and from work since you aren't driving. 1 hour commute each way = 6-7 hours in the office. You just gained hours of your life back.

The thought of having your car park in a central hub and come get you each day would greatly increase city street space. No more parking on streets exponentially increasing the sizes of cities.

I always just think how 50 years, 100 years from now...we will look back at traffic and be like "Why in the hell?!" It is the most inefficient stupid thing. Why would we sit in these boxes for such a long time and put our trust in every other person to be a good driver? Why not just automate the whole process.
All of this, especially the underlined

the challenge of flying cars is

1. safety, if they require any bit of human control they might as well be helicopters since a very tiny amount of people will be registered to fly them

2. energy efficiency, probably the biggest problem. it just takes way too much energy to take of vertically. 

It's possible but in the near future we will not see flying cars in every day life 

Can't wait for self driving cars to be the norm.
It should start with the self driving lanes and the auto driving lanes.

But if this becomes the norm it will greatly increase everything.

To all my work commuters. Imagine if work would let you telework in your car to and from work since you aren't driving. 1 hour commute each way = 6-7 hours in the office. You just gained hours of your life back.

The thought of having your car park in a central hub and come get you each day would greatly increase city street space. No more parking on streets exponentially increasing the sizes of cities.

I always just think how 50 years, 100 years from now...we will look back at traffic and be like "Why in the hell?!" It is the most inefficient stupid thing. Why would we sit in these boxes for such a long time and put our trust in every other person to be a good driver? Why not just automate the whole process.

Naw b, I like driving.

you will have a choice b

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO_ukvKziyE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom