are skullcandy headphones worth a buy?

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by digital022

Shure >

indifferent.gif
sick.gif

You're joking right

They're affordable, sound good, and they come with a lifetime warranty. What is there not to like?

If you're getting the cheap ones, like $10 (or $20) from TJ Maxx or Target I'd say they are fine. No worse than mp3 default headphones. But any other ones you might be looking at I'd pass. I would save my money up or get something else.

If you're getting the cheap ones, like $10 (or $20) from TJ Maxx or Target I'd say they are fine. No worse than mp3 default headphones. But any other ones you might be looking at I'd pass. I would save my money up or get something else.

i got skullcandies off ebay like 4 months ago, and i work out everyday with them. I got them for like $10 off ebay.

i got skullcandies off ebay like 4 months ago, and i work out everyday with them. I got them for like $10 off ebay.

I've been using these for about half a year now... haven't had any problems with these. I even use em to fall asleep and always end up laying on top of them but they still work great. + it has a built in bottle opener.
wink.gif

skl0025-skullcandy-gi-headphones-rasta.png

I've been using these for about half a year now... haven't had any problems with these. I even use em to fall asleep and always end up laying on top of them but they still work great. + it has a built in bottle opener.
wink.gif

skl0025-skullcandy-gi-headphones-rasta.png

I bought some ear bud ones at best buy and had to make 3 exchanges because the wire kept messing up and the left bud wouldn't work. done with those.

I bought some ear bud ones at best buy and had to make 3 exchanges because the wire kept messing up and the left bud wouldn't work. done with those.

dont do it OP. i blew off NTs advice about a year ago and bought a pair of Skullcandy's, now i hate them.

luckily i saw on their website that you could send them in and they would send you a replacement set free, so i'm sending mine in along with a friends (his were even more messed up than mine). once they send me those two headphones, i'm selling them to some unsuspecting idiots and buying myself better quality ishh

dont do it OP. i blew off NTs advice about a year ago and bought a pair of Skullcandy's, now i hate them.

luckily i saw on their website that you could send them in and they would send you a replacement set free, so i'm sending mine in along with a friends (his were even more messed up than mine). once they send me those two headphones, i'm selling them to some unsuspecting idiots and buying myself better quality ishh

been using my set (the $20 earbuds) for almost a year now with no problems besides I keep losing the little rubber ear pads. Sound quality isnt too good, but not terrible.

been using my set (the $20 earbuds) for almost a year now with no problems besides I keep losing the little rubber ear pads. Sound quality isnt too good, but not terrible.

off topic but it annoys the hell out of me when dudes rock rastafarian colors who aren't one.

Back
Top Bottom