Are the OG bred 11s real?

View media item 26675200[/IMG]View media item 266764

I saw these on ebay and when it comes to 11s i can never get authenticity right. I just dont want to take any chances so i need to be sure. Dont get me wrong tho, i know a ridiculous price when i see one, but ive seen OGs sold for this amount and they were real. The shoe is up on ebay for $75 please help so confused heard too many different things! These were the only pics he put up, but like i said, ive seen this before and they were legit so im thinking maybe this is the same situation.
View media item 266784

Last edited:
yes real. buy why would you want to buy them beat up shoes. just buy the 2012 release for the same price.

yes real. buy why would you want to buy them beat up shoes. just buy the 2012 release for the same price.
OP said its listed on ebay for 75. no where near reseller prices. its his choice whether he wants to cop an og pair even if its beat. for me, id def cop the og over the 2012 crap even if its a little worn. another thing is that white patent leather lining. :smokin go for it OP.

I got to go with GreyFoxx because everyone in my school has breds but no one has og breds so they can laugh if they want to but mine og! What?! Lol thanks for the input!

Back
Top Bottom