are the pearl foams house of hoops release?

yo i need sum pearls in my life cuz idc if they pros or ones they all go hard to me and i need the royals and pearls to keep my eggplants company lol

some of yall already know that HoH is some Bs. the last five releases from HoH came one at all my mom and pop stores later, meaning that they were able to sellthem earlier. I am sure that these will come out a few days earlier in HoH, but we will all be able to cop sometime at the end of march, early april. So dontbeast too much, im sure we will all be alright.

I live 2 blocks from HOH. I get off of work at 11pm. Forget going home, I'm going straight to 125 st to set up my cot.
tongue.gif
Its just that serious. I fell out of the loop for a minute as far as kicksare concerned, but nike gave me a swift kick in the rear and pocket and woke a dude up. side bar... are these one pair per person or can we cop out?

SMH why is Nike doing this? I murdered my 02 retros..now this and the Eggplants? Shame...mos def copping.

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

So how early do bammas in NY start camping out?
i'll be coming through around 6am
ohwell.gif

I mean Real Talk. Because I'm planning to drive up there with a couple friends. But if dudes gonna be camping starting thursday there really is nopoint.
eyes.gif

Anyone tryna help this NTer out with a cop, sz9?? Get at me.... recession proof, so lets talk numbers... PM Me.

I Really, really, really wish that these may drop at HOH first then limited GRs the week after tho (Hey I can dream can't I?
wink.gif
) I pray this news dropsthis week, well moreso the news and sample pics of what damn shoe is dropping, speculation is killin me... but im 98% sure its the pippens or shuttleworths...all these nicknames ... PEARL PROS!!

^^^^
Pm me if u need these----Come correct tho!

*BY THE WAT GENIUSES STOP TALKING BOUT THE LINE BEFORE NOBODY GET A PAIR BUT ME!BE SMART NOT HYPE HEADS!PM EACH OTHER,DONT BE ON HERE LINE STARTSNITCHIN!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Posite Proliferator

*BY THE WAT GENIUSES STOP TALKING BOUT THE LINE BEFORE NOBODY GET A PAIR BUT ME!BE SMART NOT HYPE HEADS!PM EACH OTHER,DONT BE ON HERE LINE START SNITCHIN!
mad.gif

Speaking of geniuses, this is a community forum -- you know, the kind where we share information?
If you don't like it, join a different site. Real "heads" don't keep information from each other.
eyes.gif

Then again, I know if you're a reseller, you gotta' make your money somehow
laugh.gif
So no hate on you for getting heated when your spot gets blown up.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom