are the stealth viii gonna be a gr or limited??

Joined Jan 2, 2007
I don't know, I might just cop these 8's just cuz I'd like to have a white Jordan 8 to sport. I might just hold out for those White/Anthracite 8's next month though.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

sneakaprince

Supporter
Joined Apr 29, 2007
I'm actually surprised by al the hate on these I figured these were the closest things to the OGs for most of yall and yal wud jump on it for strickly those reasons. guess I was wrong. still gonna copp tho they look dope to me

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Joined Oct 25, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr] these are definitely the WACKEST 8's to drop, period. women's ice blue have the runs all over these. [hr][/hr]

I put 70(3)14 on my back...

Joined Apr 23, 2007
I saw them in person and they are bery bery nice. Do not sleep on these.
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Joined Jan 19, 2007
Those Anthracite 8s are now on my radar after some additional detailed pics...but those are an LS (?) so I can easily pass those...I might put these on layaway but thats just paying $150 ($139.99+tax before you plex) in increments and I feel like I need these for less than retail...nice looking shoe to be sure IMO, but I just need a discount :nerd:
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

rockinjz

Banned
Joined Oct 10, 2007
THESE ARE A GR.. THEY ARE COMING IN ALMOST ALL SIZE'S... YES I WILL HAVE LIKE 2 PAIRS FOR ME , TWO FOR MY WIFE AND TWO FOR MY TWO YEAR OLD

Joined Apr 11, 2006
yep, they are GR and im coppin for sure...that orange looks so fresh...but i refuse to wait in a line to get them

Joined Jul 27, 2006
i love these. Liked em alot since the first pics surfaced cant wait for these to drop. Then ill just wait for playoffs ppl will sleep hard on these

Joined May 10, 2005
I would rather get these than the previous womens VIII's that was released....they're clean and nice!!

Joined May 6, 2007
Im still not sure if ill buy thez, i was all over them at 1st but the kinda look plain 2 me now
Aint Got the Emmit Smith, I got the Dorsett/ A-R 33 Shootin Like A Cowboy/ Tryna See *******

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now