are the stealth viii gonna be a gr or limited??

the ones releasing on 10/20/2007 Air Jordan 8 Retro
305381-102 White/Orange Blaze-Silver-Stealth

Horrible colorway IMO
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

im buying these courtasy of mcdonalds :pimp:
pimp.gif
with 20% off how could i pass :pimp:
pimp.gif

Wanna Believe My Own Hype But Its to Untrue
-Lu

a GR and I'm contemplating buying them.

but I can't justify buying these and not the Aquas, because I'd be buying based on every reason I said I wouldn't buy the aquas.

We'll see in 2 weeks I guess.
"See is what you can do, C is what you can't be"- C Money
AIM- C Money my name/CRR Shop
TE NNESSEE TITANS
Vince Breaking The Curse For Eddie​

there going to be GR.
HEAT FOR SALE: DS og blk toe 14's sz 9 $140 ship, DS air max 90 infrared sz 9 $200 ship, DS air max 96 screem green sz 9 $140 ship, DS brian anderson sz 10 $130 ship, DS nike jordunk white/cement sz 9 $100 ship, 99 retro white/red/blk sz 9 slight yellowing $240 ship, VNDS white/blk/red 8's sz 9 $150 ship, DS military 4 sz 9 $130 ship

I saw the stealth/orange VIII's today in person at my local footaction. They had then behind the register. Personally, I wasn't very impressed at all. These are definitely the weakest 8's to drop so far this year, IMO. I copped both the men's & women's aquas and the peapods.

I will be copping the women's ice blue 8 on 10/20 (they didn't have them at footaction yet, but I am anticipating they will be fire and a must cop). Just my $0.02. Peace.

saw them at a mom and pop store today going for 300 along with the bruts for 160
i almost got banned for asking fellow niketalkers for help "stealing" movies, i guess im the only person that uses limewire to download stuff

they r gr, they look ok seen em in person
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan, cesarhpr1986

Evisu Deluxe jeans 4 sale and Size 14-15 Jordans DS for sale, get at me
mars size 14 DS get at me quick for sale
Qujamerican@aol.com

These shoes are aight...I might cop, not sure yet. I didn't cop the Peapod's, they were way too ugly for my tastes
but I do need a white AJ8 so I might cop. 2 weeks in counting....
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

GR.... just seen them the other day... PASS for me but I do like the sock liner on them.
****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

DEFINITE COP for me. I've been liking them since I first saw the pics earlier this spring. I wish i could buy two pairs so i can break out a fresh fresh pair in the spring of 08 but i wont be able to.
I put 70(3)14 on my back...

It's not a bad colorway......

Having seen them in person , there's something off about the leather.. ..almost like they tried to tumble it, but it's not good enough quality to stand up to the tumbling process.

Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

for some reason, womens pair looks more appealing to me :\
ohwell.gif
Put GOD 1st & J's Will Follow...Romans 10:15 - And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!" - Talking bout J's!

GR and I want to cop...but I'm trying to figure these pkgs. into my budget and I guess starting ahead of time is the best course of action. I have Aquas and Chrome 8s and try and limit myself to a maximum of 3 colorways per model...these would be the third and leave no room for Playoffs :\
ohwell.gif
I have the lows but we ALL KNOW its not the same... |I
tired.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

^^ I agree, but these look ok
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan, cesarhpr1986

Evisu Deluxe jeans 4 sale and Size 14-15 Jordans DS for sale, get at me
mars size 14 DS get at me quick for sale
Qujamerican@aol.com

gr look really nice in person...just wish the whole shoe was pebble
AIM - djshabby2004 -best way to reach me

Back