are the stealth viii gonna be a gr or limited??

I don't know, I might just cop these 8's just cuz I'd like to have a white Jordan 8 to sport. I might just hold out for those White/Anthracite 8's next month though.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

I'm actually surprised by al the hate on these I figured these were the closest things to the OGs for most of yall and yal wud jump on it for strickly those reasons. guess I was wrong. still gonna copp tho they look dope to me

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
these are definitely the WACKEST 8's to drop, period. women's ice blue have the runs all over these.
silence.jpg

I put 70(3)14 on my back...

I saw them in person and they are bery bery nice. Do not sleep on these.
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Those Anthracite 8s are now on my radar after some additional detailed pics...but those are an LS (?) so I can easily pass those...I might put these on layaway but thats just paying $150 ($139.99+tax before you plex) in increments and I feel like I need these for less than retail...nice looking shoe to be sure IMO, but I just need a discount :nerd:
nerd.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

THESE ARE A GR.. THEY ARE COMING IN ALMOST ALL SIZE'S... YES I WILL HAVE LIKE 2 PAIRS FOR ME , TWO FOR MY WIFE AND TWO FOR MY TWO YEAR OLD

yep, they are GR and im coppin for sure...that orange looks so fresh...but i refuse to wait in a line to get them

i love these. Liked em alot since the first pics surfaced cant wait for these to drop. Then ill just wait for playoffs ppl will sleep hard on these

I would rather get these than the previous womens VIII's that was released....they're clean and nice!!

Im still not sure if ill buy thez, i was all over them at 1st but the kinda look plain 2 me now
Aint Got the Emmit Smith, I got the Dorsett/ A-R 33 Shootin Like A Cowboy/ Tryna See *******

Back
Top Bottom