Are there any NT security officers out there?

Just had an interview for a corporate security gig. Seems like they're desperate to hire people. It was an open job fair and people were just sitting at a table at a hotel waiting to be interviewed in that same room with everyone listening. A little bit awkward.

Is there anything I should know before getting into the security field? i.e. recommend it or not?

Don't know what I'm getting myself into but I have a Criminal Justice degree and am pretty desperate for a job at this point. Been pissing my savings away paying bills.

I did armed security for a while after the Air Force (Security Forces)

security field is good as long as you're not someone standing there with a flashlight and whistle.

Easy stuff

its all about the look....... so look like you need to be there

Dont be a security cop tho.... everyone hates those

If it's Allied Barton, just at a corporate site, they don't pay all that well. I wanna say like 11.50 but that's better than $0 an hour.

I work for Allied Barton and its the easiest job I've ever had. Like somebody else said its all about looks. They just need warm bodies

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I work for Allied Barton and its the easiest job I've ever had. Like somebody else said its all about looks. They just need warm bodies

my dude quan worked for them in Atlanta.. he literally brogut his PS3 to work every night lol..

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I work worked for Allied Barton and its the easiest job I've ever had. Like somebody else said its all about looks. They just need warm bodies
Ditto.

Don't +%+* up though. They hire any and everybody, but once you show them you're a bad fit you're out of there.

Back
Top Bottom