Are these fixable? - White Cement 4s

I have a pair of WC4s that need some work, if i can do it myself i will if not i will have somebody else do it. Ill leave pics below just tell me what i have to do to fix all the flaws.

**I REMOVED THE LITTLE SCUFFS BUT THERES BAD CREASING, SCRATCHES, NET YELLOWING AND SOME SEPARATION

Eventually thats the way the shoe creases imo... might be able to do the wet towel/cotton t shirt with an iron method to iron out the wrinkles

Angelus leather paint, white for the leather portion of the shoe, and the grey that matches the midsole for the cement print.  This will cover most if not all of the imperfections on the kicks. 

I usually order my paint from https://www.turtlefeathers.net/

For the portion that has become unglued, I would use gorilla glue to glue that part back on the leather, you can use a toothpick to spread it around inside the groove, and then just hold it together with one hand inside the shoe, and the other pressing on the midsole part at the same time. I would say hold it for a good ten minutes or so. 

Also a magic eraser may further help you remove the grime, dirt, or scuffs prior to the repaint.  Also, when you repaint the shoe, do a good 3-4 coats, all thin layers.  You don't want to put the paint on too thick.

After that it should be looking a lot better. Hope this helps. 

Last edited:
Throw them in washing machine with just a little, little bleach. Air dry, that wil fix half your issues. Also, use a laundry bag so the shoes won't get damaged by the washer

Throw them in washing machine with just a little, little bleach. Air dry, that wil fix half your issues. Also, use a laundry bag so the shoes won't get damaged by the washer
DONT EVER PUT YOUR SHOES IN THE WASHING MACHINE, IT RUINS THEM!  Doing so is one of the worst things you could ever do to a sneaker, that something a mom would do...

It breaks down the foam and rots the shoe from the inside out, don't do it, your shoes will crumble in a few years if you do so. 

DONT EVER PUT YOUR SHOES IN THE WASHING MACHINE, IT RUINS THEM!  Doing so is one of the worst things you could ever do to a sneaker, that something a mom would do...

It breaks down the foam and rots the shoe from the inside out, don't do it, your shoes will crumble in a few years if you do so. 
Yup. I ruined a pair of XVIs like that years ago. 

I've washed my shoes multiple times, never had an issue with it.
I just don't understand why you would want to completely douse your shoes with water, while using such a harsh cleaning method.  Even the shoes banging around in the washer isnt good for the leather.

But the biggest concern when using a washing machine, is that the foam within the soles is not designed to be drenched in water. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom