Are these frame's straight?

I want to cop some new eyeglasses so I can wear when I'm not wearing my contacts.

I'm thinking of getting this one's:

190911227_o.jpg

190911250_o.jpg

or this

burb2027%203071%201.jpg

burb2027%203071%202.jpg

I'm thinking of getting the Versace's one's.
Anybody kno If I can get the lences at lenscrafter and get them put in right?

[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]I like the second pair .. but honestly ... what do YOU think .... ?[/color]

Yes, if you have frames you can take them with your prescription to LensCrafters or most ANY optometrist and they will fill the frames with your lenses.

Originally Posted by cashbox sunrise

Yes, if you have frames you can take them with your prescription to LensCrafters or most ANY optometrist and they will fill the frames with your lenses.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Wish it was the same with sunglasses....can never find a clean pair to have rxed[/color]

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

they both are atrocious, but the burberry would be the lesser of two evils.

I stand correct. Burberry joints are feminine.

You should look into the Burberry 1012... but it looks like you're going for bold.
yeah the brown kills them

those burberry look realll off man, u buying from a legit website ????

and I go to the mom and pop eyeglass places cuz they are real cheap. like less than 100 , no insurance ftl

first ones scream look at me i have versace frames.. and the burberry would be fine if it weren't for the inside brown part

big arms FTL.

i have contacts and i have burberry glasses with a metal frame, rimless on the bottom, and normal arms...got em CHEAP and i'm happy with them.

since ur saying u want a NEW pair, get something you like...and one thats somewhat different from the current pair u have. i'm not feeling the bigframe/huge arms though...and i have a feeling that after 2-3 years you won't be either.

Back
Top Bottom