Are These Horrible Shoes Taking Over Your Hood?....

u under a rock? once they started sellin em at vinnie's it was a wrap.

some of them are outlandish, but as a whole they are not that bad

i picked up a pair for work this summer, not a bad shoe at all

EDIT: i came in here thinking u were talking about "g-forces"

are these popping up around the nation?

this one chick got tempermental with it, i said to my mans, "i hate these shoes, them @#%$ is ugly" i aint even think she heard me

she said "ur face is too"

now if u know u rockin some bum @#%$ patent pleather purplr nurple lookin @#%$ kicks, why u mad at me? word to clifford
Free Mike
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM BROOKLYN​

yeah im from the bay too and i have yet to see anyone wear these. theyre.... interesting i guess.
"Look at this room, what a beautiful room, have you seen this room?"

"Yes. We're in it!"

those are a Cali thing I seen them all over when I was out there. Those things are the worst ever :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

those are a Cali thing I seen them all over when I was out there there the worst ever :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

:x
sick.gif
Not here in Toronto. Not just yet I guess. These fads will come here soon enough. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

i was rocking these shoes a few years back, before everyone started copping a pair, they're not all that bad. i still own a couple of low tops, they go well with shorts and jeans, but he high tops are ugly.
p.s stop hating because people are wearing these.

:lol:
laugh.gif
Them shoes with the G on it. Fake Nike's. They make Bape look good. :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TeamWolfShirts
"my d*ck grew 2 inches with this bad boy."

PSN ID: jhawkcuse

whatch the price get increased to $300 a pair and then youll see more people wear them....wouldnt be surprised if these are to dunks what bapes was to nike.

Creative Recs is a good rock if you don't like dress shoes...And you have to go somewhere semi-classy..

I got an all white low top pair that I wear to get in clubs that have a dress code..
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

At my school, this is THE shoe for guys who try to look fly....

me personally, I think they aiight. Thought I heard they are uncomfortable.
**Hollywood Squares**​
Team Macintosh​
Team Vintage Heat​
Only 20 but I'm still OG.​

The thread starter has some nerve with that sn
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

The hell? Cr8tive Rec has been hot for a minute. They may over do it with some colorways and materials but overall the line is quite decent.
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketch​
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

They've been rocked in L.A. for a couple of years. They are not that bad. Some of the designs are kool, they are a hit or miss company. I like them.
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
Dance Hall Crew​
WeGetDubs​

Back
Top Bottom