Are These Horrible Shoes Taking Over Your Hood?....

They aiight i'm too nikehead to veer that far though

only non nike i got is some denim loomstate sk8 highs and i dont even rock them like that and i'd rather get a nike i want then shelling out cash for another brand.

These look good on girls feet as does most sneakers do.
Sais <3 Mileena.
Sais is pronounced Size | Flow is Bananas | I belong to Mileena | But A Fan of Kitana.

:smh:
smh.gif
all over the DMV area :smh:
smh.gif

i actually have never seen em before...
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Yeah, da 202 has been on these a minute, They are hot, IMO, nice casual show, all the styles are pretty good lookin. I its the colors pople hate, do you, but don't be mad becasue you can't wear anything with more than three colors.
202< Bush Lives In My Backyard, He Doesn't Dare Hop That Fence >202

EDIT: i came in here thinking u were talking about "g-forces"

The same thing I was thinking. Either those or the horrid Goadome. Creative Recs are not bad at all, I don't own a pair but I do like alot of the colorways they have.

Dudes are on here talking like they're a new brand or something they've been around for a few years now. I see them on feet and in stores all over NYC.
TEAMNEWYORKMETS

TEAMNEWYORKKNIC​

crazy, thing, I just got a shipment in today from them....

ever since I did that NBA all star week promo for them, they have shown me nothing but MAD love!

even got my daughter some fresh joints.

but y'all are crazy, the perforated and croc joints are fire!
I got a bunch of cesario high's in white/white and blk/blk

CRE8REC1.JPG

CRE8REC2.JPG

CRE8REC3.JPG

they got mad more crazy styles coming too.

many are cold. . . but few are frozen
www.myspace.com/benballer
www.ICEEFRESH.com

Quote:
: -->
mad.gif
{ i hope NYC dont pick up on these shoes

they been out over here and a lot of people have been copping them

imo, i don't think they are that bad i dont own a pair tho i wouldnt either.
" he who laughed last didn't get it "

Those kids joints are fresh :pimp:
pimp.gif
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

i think they have their place in the niche market of non-athletic shoe trying to pass as fashionable athletic shoes. I personally wouldn't wear them, but I won't hate on anybody who does.

:wow:
eek.gif
I live in the Bay also I can't believe so many of you guys haven't seen these. They have been out here for a good 3 years now. I would have to agree if you don't like wearing dress shoes these are the next best option. That being said I have no problem with dress shoes :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS

The home of true champions
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle​

not my thing, but better then bapes. but then again anything is, so that isnt saying much
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

these shoes are good for clubs...when cats wanna stunt on not lettin you rock kicks u can rock these.

team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

On the real. I picked up a pair of Navy, Royal Blue, and white lows at this spot in Providence RI for cheap and they are hella comfy. Plus the suede on my pair is buttery soft. I like them as an alternative to wearing my J's.

:smh:
smh.gif

TEAMMUSICFORUM
"The story that just begun/ The promise of what's to come/ And I'm 'a remain a soldier till the war is won."

Back
Top Bottom