Are These Horrible Shoes Taking Over Your Hood?....

WOW!!!!!
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

word ninjahood :smh:
smh.gif
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
TEAM [Scrubs]

Real Recognize Real​

What do you define as "taken over"? That term sounds rather rediculous. I like Creative Recreation and I sell them at my store (for the best prices around). But I would hardly say that they have "taken over". They are just growing fast. Good for them. Personally I think they should slow down so they dont burn out too quick. But I guess when chinese folks are making so many so fast its all about the bottom line for them as a company.
Ro22sS
www.DLX208.com
My Store's MySpace
My MySpace
My current eBay auctions

taken over here
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
teamdecepticon​
T R A EzCode Parsing Error: color=a7a7a7 face=verdana​

Once again the outta towners are about 4 yrs late ...

smh
Be good I might put away the wood and give you the mustache​

im probably a loner here but i like em. maybe cause im a cali kid.
F/S or trade: DS Circa x Brooklyn Project 2 sz 12. trade for heat 9.5 or 10

i'd get my grown man on with the ones w/o the strap
I wish I had a signature that everybody could read and then afterward go...whoa he tricked me.

Quote:
at least these arent the tupac shoes.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:x
sick.gif
and id never wear them, but to each his own--just DEFINITELY not my steez ... people have been wearing them in Boston for a while now... im surprised they are just now still blowing up in some spots..

I like some recs a lot. They def. have done a ton of colors but I'm solid on my one pair of cessario lows and I'm always looking for more but Idon't know. Now that a certain somebody posted in here it might mean they are to hyped...........
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom