Are these Nike vapourmax plus fake ?

Hi I hope you can help me - I got these for my son and after 2 weeks they seem to be coming apart. They were purchased on depop listed as genuine. Just need confirmation before I file a PayPal case against the seller. Any help is much appreciated many thanks in advance

Attachments

• ED1E4F65-C2FC-429D-A5C4-D8DD8112CDD1.jpeg
    ED1E4F65-C2FC-429D-A5C4-D8DD8112CDD1.jpeg
    382.8 KB · Views: 20
Post clear pics of shoe size tag and box label.
And if possible a link to the seller.

Post clear pics of shoe size tag and box label.
And if possible a link to the seller.
They didn’t come in a box as seller said he threw them away . I will send another pic of shoe size tag . I also noticed the reflector strip bits are peeling off - pic enclosed . My son has the seller details but he’s not back until late this afternoon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 44
I know enough from this pic.
The layout of the tag is slightly off, but more importantly the product code on it belongs to a different shoe model (Air Max Plus Ultra) and this is a unique code.

So yes your pair is unfortunately fake.
I'm not surprised as there are a lot of fakes around of the Vapormax.

The threw the box away excuse is also quite common in regards to fakes.

I know enough from this pic.
The layout of the tag is slightly off, but more importantly the product code on it belongs to a different shoe model (Air Max Plus Ultra) and this is a unique code.

So yes your pair is unfortunately fake.
I'm not surprised as there are a lot of fakes around of the Vapormax.
Thanks so much for your confirmation. I have escalated it to PayPal claim and I really hope I get a refund ! The seller ask that I return them as new and unworn but they have been worn as I didn’t think anything different only when they started falling apart after 2 weeks Hopefully PayPal will sort the matter. Thank you once again

Back
Top Bottom