Are these purple V's real??? (Found new pic)

Originally Posted by retrolover

real.....og grapes
eyes.gif
tired.gif
wow. seriously thinkin og grapes?

dang this is still around, i didnt think it would make it past three pages. lol.
they're ugly tho, wahtever kind of shoes they are. how can you be "famous" and not be able to buy yourself some legit kicks?
man i bet he thought he was ballin like $#!* when he took these pics, but in the end he lookin mad stupid b/c the purples dont even match his hoodie, IMO.
forget locking the thred, lock that outfit, and burn those kicks. lls.

be eazy
-aaron

yeah it is lls^

but seriously he could have just as easily rocked dunks/blazers or supras with this.

Originally Posted by aaronj

dang this is still around, i didnt think it would make it past three pages. lol.
they're ugly tho, wahtever kind of shoes they are. how can you be "famous" and not be able to buy yourself some legit kicks?
man i bet he thought he was ballin like $#!* when he took these pics, but in the end he lookin mad stupid b/c the purples dont even match his hoodie, IMO.
forget locking the thred, lock that outfit, and burn those kicks. lls.

be eazy
-aaron

Its my longest lasting post hahah, but Drake loves his home Toronto.
Its most likely he wore them V's cuz the "manipulator" is from Toronto and made them for him
n Drake wore them to rep anything Toronto.

Originally Posted by retrolover

real.....og grapes
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ironic, retrolover, i guess you do love retros, cause you don't know %$$$ about og's.
roll.gif

i think the people that stated that they were og grapes and what not were just messin with him in the first place..
its probably just a joke.

i co-sign Drake(Wheelchair Jimmy from Degrassi)heavy..................but this is why i just stick to the lyrical content. im straight on looking at what theyare wearing.

Back
Top Bottom