are they ever goin to restock on the freshwater griffeys

Yes, can't remember what thread the info was posted in but there will be a restock.

edit:
Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

For everyone who doesn't know...

Footlocker will be having a "restock" on these (similar to the Volts situation) in Feb. and March.

It should be annouced publicly very soon.

that would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
so pissed off that i slept on those

Originally Posted by ninjahood

sounds like unsold pairs from overseas......
thats what i thought too, then i looked at some griffs and bakins from the recent re release, and they have newer dates
nerd.gif

i really hope they do i really slept on the initial release, didnt think they were going to sell out so quick and was hoping to get them on sale or a discount.

Were the Griffey's released overseas? Almost certain they wreren't in Europe anyway.

Dude had to have read the other thread before making this.

How many other countless sneakers could you insert for freshwaters and make this same exact thread.

Originally Posted by air max 87

thats what i thought too, then i looked at some griffs and bakins from the recent re release, and they have newer dates
nerd.gif

yeah da miami heat bakins were a lil suprising....came outta no where, looks like you wont have any problems moving those alternate pirate fitteds anytime soon
laugh.gif

I like that they're restocking these but I just couldn't get myself to pay retail + tax for these last year, and I'll probably pass again. It kindasucks because I never saw these go on clearance and probably won't this go around either.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I like that they're restocking these but I just couldn't get myself to pay retail + tax for these last year, and I'll probably pass again. It kinda sucks because I never saw these go on clearance and probably won't this go around either.

You like that they're getting re-stocked, but you're going to pass............. That just doesn't make sense.

Oh yeah, I hope that info is right. I've been searching for a pair for a while now and I don't think re-seller prices should be anywhere near$225-$300.

After seeing how much these were going for after they sold out the first time, I'd be happy to pay retail for them IF they are restocked.

Back
Top Bottom