Are True Blue Spiz'ikes good for ballin'?

I have some DS True Blue Spiz'ikes and I know if I sell them I won't get even close to retail for so I was thinking about using them as a shoe in mybball rotation. Can I get some opinions on how they perform, comfort level, weight (do they feel heavy?), or anything else? Thanks!

Dang not one comment in 4 days? Come on NT...Im playin tomorrow night...would it be worth un-deadstocking my TB Spizikes to play in or sell them for underretail? Anyone....?

dont count on it. most newer Js (retros, fusions) wont be too good for ballin. you'd be better off getting some team Js, or Nike basketball for ballin.

if your actually any good i would assume no they wouldnt b good

if your balling shoe rotation already consists of a pair of low top air force ones then these will be fine for you to ball in

IIRC, they're generally rated as poor when it comes to playing in them.

Yes, NBA players have worn them.... Their shoes may have a customised fit and cushioning though.

pleaz do not ball in them they are horrible. to be honest you might breck yo ankle yo back and yo neck. just walk around in them

i playd bball with them, they felt great, i could runnn/jump / pass everything fine, the shoes need to be tied very tightly bc of the big hoops but yea theyfelt great when i wore mine 1week ago, true blue sz9.5

spizikes dont provide the comfort i generally like in my basketball sneaker, too Boxy. I dont get the natural feel that i get from my lebrons or my air raids

i heard the kings countries are better for ball than the true blues.
laugh.gif

edit- sorry man I had to do it.

i dont think any spiz'ikes are good for balling...
i balled in my OG's for about 10 mins and i had to switch shoes
they are too heavy

funny story i am at sunday skool n im wearing them and they have a gym so i balled in em real careful too i was playing like a beast swoosh 3's man
im not so great at it but i'd try it out see how it works for you

Back
Top Bottom