Are u going to Hell vol. Ten Commandments

No sir I'm not...I accepted Christ at a young age and I continue to try to get better

The only sin you won't be forgiven for is blasphemy #1

PS* I pray that you all with the "funny and cool" comments are just playing

Broken all but one of them, but I'm not going to hell. Thank God for His grace
smile.gif

we all struggle with these.......ESPECIALLY ME....the thing is to strive and overcome the evils that are in this world. evil is real so i accept that it astangible but at the same time i accept Jesus as my Lord and savior. Im not some pansy Christian/ or Catholic because both are religions (man made). The pointis to try and reject these sins in an effort to be a better person and to introduce more good into this world. say what you want.....just my 2. as far as hellgoes....im iffy on it. i just try to focus my energy on doing good so i dont think about it as much honestly. its in human nature to perform evil, but......
Thank God for His grace
smile.gif

Do people who believe in God and Jesus really believe in these bull rules for acceptance into heaven. You do know they don't give a damn what you do aslong as you try to be a good person.

Also if you break 1 according to the magic book, you're done. That also includes eating seafood, and not including abortion.

Originally Posted by no vert

I see your logic but that's part of the problem. The purpose is to be Christ like,and have the same mind that was in Christ. As for the ten we are not robots,God gave us free will. We have the power to do right or wrong. No we can't follow every thing perfectly,cause we have this flesh. It tells us to live in the spirit and not the flesh. As for giving up,you have to lean on God for his promises and his truth,and most of all his strength. If you try to do this on your own you will fail. Just remember God does not and can't lie.
The thing is with that is ppl claim to ask GOD for help or lean on him and they still eff up anyway, does GOD not help them? or are they not trulyasking for help? or are they simply not worthy of it? As for me no need to sell it to me, you can call me a lost cause when it comes to religion. I'm justdiscussing this with the intelligence I have. As for "GOD does not and can't lie" That's wrong and right. First off according to mostreligions GOD can do anything. Speaking specifically on what you're touching on according to your religion GOD is infallible, therefore he can never bewrong. So in that sense even if he attempted to lie it would automatically become fact.

So basically I'm right he's setting us up for failure unless we ask for his help and even then there's no guarantee that he will help you or evenif he does that you will succeed.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I live by this rule...
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Funny because this is 1 of only 2 count them 2 commandments! that the Lord gives us and sadly Christians have a hard time living by them........

You guys do know the 10 Commandments are from the Torah right? the very book that was instruction for everybody BEFORE Jesus came and things done in that timewhere done for that "specific" time to usher in the coming of Jesus Christ the son

He came and set out a "new law" by he only tells us to do 2 things "Love the Lord your God with all your heart" and "love yourneighbor as you would want to be loved" and Cor. talks about what that Love is in detail and not the worlds Love that is "I love you in what you dofor me".........get it right the 10 is now 2 both consisting of Gods love

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

I live by this rule...
Funny because this is 1 of only 2 count them 2 commandments! that the Lord gives us and sadly Christians have a hard time living by them........

You guys do know the 10 Commandments are from the Torah right? the very book that was instruction for everybody BEFORE Jesus came and things done in that time where done for that "specific" time to usher in the coming of Jesus Christ the son

He came and set out a "new law" by he only tells us to do 2 things "Love the Lord your God with all your heart" and "love your neighbor as you would want to be loved" and Cor. talks about what that Love is in detail and not the worlds Love that is "I love you in what you do for me".........get it right the 10 is now 2 both consisting of Gods love
If this is correct there are millions misguided Christians are there not?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I live by this rule...

You guys do know the 10 Commandments are from the Torah right? the very book that was instruction for everybody BEFORE Jesus came and things done in that time where done for that "specific" time to usher in the coming of Jesus Christ the son

He came and set out a "new law" by he only tells us to do 2 things "Love the Lord your God with all your heart" and "love your neighbor as you would want to be loved" and Cor. talks about what that Love is in detail and not the worlds Love that is "I love you in what you do for me".........get it right the 10 is now 2 both consisting of Gods love

Yes! Millions that dont take the time to pick up thier own Bible and learn what it teaches all I said is in it! Im not making up my own thing......so YES!"My people parish from the lack of knowing" Jesus said that!........it's become sad churches are filled with people who are there for religionnot REAL-igion because they dont wanna know the truth nor do they care to find out it's like the CEO Christians (Christmas & Easter Only) that thinkall you need is saying youre saved and changed but dont live like it

I can ask the same people who the 12 who fallowed Jesus were and they can maybe at time name 6 or 7 without getting some wrong or how many book the biblecontains yet they know every Jay-z song by heart.....what does that tell you? how you gonna say you are a Laker Fan and dont know the starting 5? get it?it's not misguided it's not caring and doing the minimal to get by........dont most people do that in life too? sad

broken 3,4,8

but really, I think the bible is not a credible piece, however as literature, it truly is legendary

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I live by this rule...

Yes! Millions that dont take the time to pick up thier own Bible and learn what it teaches all I said is in it! Im not making up my own thing......so YES! "My people parish from the lack of knowing" Jesus said that!........it's become sad churches are filled with people who are there for religion not REAL-igion because they dont wanna know the truth nor do they care to find out it's like the CEO Christians (Christmas & Easter Only) that think all you need is saying youre saved and changed but dont live like it

I can ask the same people who the 12 who fallowed Jesus were and they can maybe at time name 6 or 7 without getting some wrong or how many book the bible contains yet they know every Jay-z song by heart.....what does that tell you? how you gonna say you are a Laker Fan and dont know the starting 5? get it? it's not misguided it's not caring and doing the minimal to get by........dont most people do that in life too? sad

Good. So I can expect these same Christians who think they're not going to "heaven" to be in hell with me if said place isn'timaginary?
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom