Are u going to Hell vol. Ten Commandments

Yes sir, the Lord says in many places in the Bible about he judges the Heart and how you cant just say it you have to "mean" it........People thinkhe's stupid honestly and I makes me upset, you can say you are a fisher all you want but if you never come back with fish all you are doing is killingtime, you are no fisherman

Revelation 3:16

16 So then, because you are lukewarm for me, and neither cold nor hot, I will spit you out of My mouth.

Honestly who wants a friend that is pretending to be a friend and when it comes down to it they dont care about you.......it's the same

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Yes sir, the Lord says in many places in the Bible about he judges the Heart and how you cant just say it you have to "mean" it........People think he's stupid honestly and I makes me upset, you can say you are a fisher all you want but if you never come back with fish all you are doing is killing time, you are no fisherman

Revelation 3:16

16 So then, because you are lukewarm for me, and neither cold nor hot, I will spit you out of My mouth.

Honestly who wants a friend that is pretending to be a friend and when it comes down to it they dont care about you.......it's the same
alien.gif

have you ever heard some ignorant people tell you that if you get Baptised that you Automatically go to heaven no matter what? my chick who is a jack*!% toldme this once and i wanted to punch her.i got mad because i never got baptised and am a pretty god person overall and she says since im not baptised i will goto hell.shes stupid because she doesnt believe in god and says that even though she doesnt believe in god that if she dies she will still go to heaven.
Have any of you heard anythign more stupid than this????

Back
Top Bottom