Are we gonna do a week in review for week 16? Vol til Shoes gets here

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Did the Eagles even beat a PLAYOFF team this season ...............

nerd.gif

We beat the Giants twice... something yall couldnt do once... they would have been a playoff team if we didn't hand them those 2 losses... same goes for Denver another team yall couldnt beat.. but if they would have won yesterday they would have been in the playoffs as well...

We lost to the Saints with Kevin Kolb starting in his 1st game

and lost to Dallas and the chargers in San Diego in one score games... no biggie

But we will see next week

your such a clown
roll.gif
all i read was waaaaa wwaaaaa waaaaaa...and denver is not in yet, they need help partnaa.
yall beat the panthers, chiefs, bucs, ********, giants, bears, falcons, broncos.. what is there to want to talk about?

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

the Eagles win 6 straight and nobody really cares. Not like it matters what people say but it's just interesting.
I JUST NEED TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT! SERIOUSLY!
roll.gif
roll.gif

You damn E'gal fans are so annoying.

Vikings will go out and get the W tonight. It may be ugly or it may be a rout, but either way, we're not leaving Chicago with any less than 12 wins.
laugh.gif
Fixed

Vikings will go out and get the W tonight. It may be ugly or it may be a rout, but either way, we're not leaving Chicago with any less than 12 wins.
nerd.gif

Seems like every NFC team has their issues.

NO is breaking down

Minny's D is gettin suspect

You can score on Philly

Can't trust Dallas

Packers oline was always fizz out

Arizona is day and night

Wideee open.......

the Eagles win 6 straight and nobody really
cares. Not like it matters what people say but it's just interesting.
JUST STOP! SERIOUSLY!
roll.gif
roll.gif

You damn E'gal fans are so annoying.

^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

where is shoes
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

the eagles , and the boys is the most deadly teams .

This has got to be the eagles LAST go around it has to be , and the ducks are in a row for the boys to make a run .

And some saints fans saying that the cowboys got lucky , oh so the horrible bucs did to ? there is a way to beat the Aints and it starts with
playing physical .

You can't say anything on this board without getting clowned
laugh.gif
smh.gif
....I contribute to that though
laugh.gif
(just ask TruthGetsBusy
nerd.gif
)

Anyway...if AP hadn't fumbled that ball, we would have won ugly (like I said). On that particular drive we were gaining yards with ease, Ryan Longwellwould have been kicking with the wind, etc.

A loss is a loss, and yeah, I eat my words.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

where is shoes
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

This has got to be the eagles LAST go around it has to be , and the ducks are in a row for the boys to make a run .

And some saints fans saying that the cowboys got lucky , oh so the horrible bucs did to ? there is a way to beat the Aints and it starts with
playing physical .
TRUTH. Saints and Vikings are on a free fall and I don't completely trust 'em. They'll probably end up proving me wrong, but in theNFL it's all about who's hot and who's not. Don't be surprised if you see a Super Bowl without the Colts, Vikings, or Saints.

homer business:
- brady and moss seem to be clicking well
- welker still the straw stirring the drink in NE
- maroney and his butterfingers are going to be a problem
- NE defense quietly doing much better than expected, particularly lately
- i wonder if the hoody will sit brady next week...nahhhhhh

the rest:
- the "indianapolis peyton manning and 52 other scrubs" really got a raw deal from their coach/mgmt....gotta go for perfection. i do thinkthey'll be fine going into the playoffs though.
- jets BETTER not win next week
- brett favre...cot damn. that pass and catch with rice was niiiice.
- jay cutler played great tonight, glad he got the win, he deserved it, finally.
- tony romo...it feels good, doesn't it? stay focused, homey
- eli and company...what the hell was that?
- chargers are going deep
- afc playoff picture is mind boggling, especially after last year, when 11 wins wasn't good enough
- dolphins...thank god
- my vote for DROY goes to CMIII

where is shoes
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

playing physical .
Why is it our last go around? Who is old on our team besides maybe McNabb who will most likely the same player he has been this year for about twomore years before he really starts to decline tremendously. IMO our team next year will be more dangerous than this year's. They have really surprised mewith all the young players that have had significant playing time. Maclin and McCoy are rookies. Jackson is only in his second year. Fokou and Jordan arereally young and inexperienced at the LB spot, Bradley will be a huge boost. Also, it will be nice to have that Shawn Andrews guy back (if it happens),he's pretty damn good. IDK maybe it's just me but this does not seem like the end of the road for the Eagles. Eagles and Cowboys are gonna be prettydamn good for the next 3 or 4 years if you ask me.

where is shoes
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

playing physical .
Why is it our last go around? Who is old on our team besides maybe McNabb who will most likely the same player he has been this year for about two more years before he really starts to decline tremendously. IMO our team next year will be more dangerous than this year's. They have really surprised me with all the young players that have had significant playing time. Maclin and McCoy are rookies. Jackson is only in his second year. Fokou and Jordan are really young and inexperienced at the LB spot, Bradley will be a huge boost. Also, it will be nice to have that Shawn Andrews guy back (if it happens), he's pretty damn good. IDK maybe it's just me but this does not seem like the end of the road for the Eagles. Eagles and Cowboys are gonna be pretty damn good for the next 3 or 4 years if you ask me.

Yea our future looks bright... We have a lot of young outstanding players... why would this be our last go round??

So what did Favre do wrong that makes him choke in December? They should've won last night... Stupid AP.

Originally Posted by nnarum

So what did Favre do wrong that makes him choke in December? They should've won last night... Stupid AP.

Exactly. Favre played that game as well as anyone could have...

Vikings Special Teams and AP lost that game... Not Favre.

That connection to Rice was beautiful...

Eagles fans crying for attention yet again I see.........."We won 6 games in a row"............."What about me, what about Raven". Bottomline is with the Eagles, it's pretty much the same ole team which will equate to the same ole results. Not to mention the Eagles have no runninggame this year.

e4b1645b135a5c7cbc03aef4dd23864392890b40.jpg

I STILL CAN'T GET OVER THIS !$$@.

YES, I'M MAD.

I should be at the top of this list... instead, I'm like the meat (nh) in a soul-glo/wonder bread sandwich. SMFH.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Eagles fans crying for attention yet again I see.........."We won 6 games in a row"............."What about me, what about Raven". Bottomline is with the Eagles, it's pretty much the same ole team which will equate to the same ole results. Not to mention the Eagles have no running game this year.
We never have a running game though so it's nothing new. Having a running game is slightly overrated these days, because if you can put up 30plus points on a team chances are their running game will be non existent down the stretch because they are playing from behind. And looking at the stats, alot of the playoff teams aren't consistent running the ball either
eyes.gif

And West Coast offenses with short passes and screens to replace the classic run game. I won't even mention the wildcat
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom