ARE YOU A BIGGER FAN THAN ME??????

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

eek.gif

He must be married, cause he ain't getting no buns with that set up.  

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

eek.gif

He must be married, cause he ain't getting no buns with that set up.  

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude even got a tattoo. How come he doesn't have the old school broncos gear tho?

pyzamnothanks.jpg

And FTR
this mofo >>>>>>>>>> You
http://****tytattoos.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/oakland-fan-face-tattoos.jpg

Oh and btw

3 > 2
happy.gif

does the NFL shop even supply half of this stuff though??

all those utensils and plates...and no buns to put them on....
smh.gif

i see nothing with old broncos gear, looks like he just started being a fan.

i never understood the need to buy all this gear with "your" team's logo and colors. it looks tacky and doesn't prove fandom all the way in my book

what does buying a bunch of crap have to do with being a big or bigger fan? I can own one shirt and still be as good of a fan as this guy.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Sorry but wouldnt the Visiting team be winning like 90+% of the day??
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
assuming a 12 hour clock, home team would be winning for 2 hours and 36 minutes of each day, good for 10.833%. just like the bronco's winning percentage in december

Originally Posted by JD617

Dude must get in a real bad mood when it's the end of the month and it's freezing out.
laugh.gif

Call me fair-weather, but I'd never commit myself to a team like this. What if they fire the coach and their whole philosophy towards the game changes? All of a sudden you're rooting for a whole new team. This whole "support a team no matter what" scheme is a smart way to get people to pay for a bunch of stuff with a certain logo on it. If the team sucks, I'm not rooting for it. 

dude has no authentics
smh.gif

and i actually thought about copping one of those scoreboard clocks for a quick minute
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

is that you op?
laugh.gif
 i see you and your little shoe collection.

yes it is
laugh.gif
check his ebay account its the same sn as the guy from the broncos board
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hate to judge and attack, but c'mon now. How an adult can ruin the look of their house by having all that crap is beyond me. To answer the question, I don't know if I am or not but if the pics show the criteria then absolutely NOT!

Maybe it is just me but as I get older I wear and have less and less sports gear. This is my judgemental post for the day, sorry!

I have always planned to have a sports room on the bottom floor of my future house with all sports pictures/memorabilia and a big screen to watch with my boys or by myself.

BUT, this seems to be an entire place and would get any sane woman running for the hills...bedspread?

eek.gif
roll.gif
... OP being the actual dude with all that crap makes this thread a horse of a different color
laugh.gif

This is absurd.

Back
Top Bottom