Are you a Jordan fiend when,,,,,,,,,

you're gone for the day and you try to see how many different Jordans people are wearing? I went to Great Adventure this past weekend and I saw the following Jordans:

I - Yellow and Black BMP
II
III - Black Cat
IV - Lasers
V
VI
VII
VIII - Aquas and Peapods
IX
X
XI - Concords
XII - BRED
XIII - BRED
DTRT Spizikes

Or is it just an appreciation for quality kicks?

I think it means you're crazy. Don't get me wrong I ALWAYS look at peoples feet to see what they're wearing. But to actually TRY and see what others are wearing is just creepy.
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA
WANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

I knew I was going to see people wearing Jordans. Espcially the newer the releases. But then I just noticed more and more people wearing different jordans that I just was just curious to see if I could see could start from the 1s.

I do notice what people are wearing, but I do Not go out of my way to do so. I also notice more people wearing FAKES than anything else, kinda makes me sick. Also makes me wonder if people are buying fakes because they are cheaper and they know they are fake, or just have no idea that they are fakes.

last time i went to great america i saw some red yellow 11's and i was mad dissappointed
TVunit to the maxxx
BIGBEN7
DAMN!

people know their shoes are fake,u know your shoes are fake if you buyin them off of some random as dude on canal st. :rofl:
roll.gif
I hate fakes >:
mad.gif
, just an example of people tryin too damn hard. @#%$ would u buy fake j's for like $70 a pair that will last you a week, rather than buying a pair of $140, authentic jays that will last you years. :smh:
smh.gif
at the stupidity of people

Great idea ! I'm going to the mail tomorrow w/notepad and a pen. I don't care if people look at me like a weirdo.

JK

Welcome to NT!!
HEAT23 x AIR-RANDY
www.air-randy.com​

X & XIII PACK NOW AVAILABLE!!!​

Quote:
I do notice what people are wearing, but I do Not go out of my way to do so. I also notice more people wearing FAKES than anything else, kinda makes me sick. Also makes me wonder if people are buying fakes because they are cheaper and they know they are fake, or just have no idea that they are fakes.
I Shine Cause I Grindtheres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin

yeahh i agree, i do notice what shoes ppl wear but its not like i walk around looking at everybodys feet. thats kinda strange
when is enough ENOUGH?!?!

I do look at people's feet all the time, and I sometimes even confront em on what they are wearin. I hate people who wear fakes, especially when they somehow end up around me and I can't do anything about it. I try too hard to get the real goods to allow some idiot to get a cheap ugly imitation of the authentics.

plannin to sell a pair of used infrared VI's in size 13, will post it soon.

Quote:
Don't get me wrong I ALWAYS look at peoples feet to see what they're wearing.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​

I definitely keep an eye out. Saw a guy in blue/black 1s the other day and it broke my neck.

Decent sneakers of any kind are a rarity around here, it's mostly cheap grubby white sneakers. If you can't keep white sneakers clean, buy black ones.
Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

I saw Laney XI's 3 days ago. YELLOW mesh/midsole, BLUE patent/outsole. I almost puked in my mouth.
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA
WANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

Out of habit I look at most ppl feet.

But memorizing what ppl are wearing is a little crazy.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

I went to an amusement park yesterday..and saw some fake dubs and fake spiz'ikes
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = JordanHead2::.​
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I stay in Orlando....i think this is the fake central of the world...i was coming from my class and i seen a dude walking on to campus wit some fake retro low 11s. :smh:
smh.gif
they have to flea market malls that sell nothing but fake js...i spot fakes like its a job...I know ima Jordan fiend..
"Even If I Aint Good Lookin You Can Bet My Chick Is"

Back
Top Bottom