Are You a Momma's Boy/Daddy Girl

Moms and I are close. I love my Pops, go to him for advice as far as being a man and how to survive out here in the world, girl problems, etc. . But Momsis the "Voice of Reason" she is one of those mothers that even though me and my brothers are in our 20s we are still her "Special LittleBabies"
laugh.gif
. Although they been married for 20+ years and stillstrong. If my Pops were to ever treat Moms wrong. It would be a R.I.P. to him.

Anyone else Mommas Boys??

For you Females are you Daddy's Girls??

Definetly a Momma's boy. She raised me by herself until she got remarried when I was 15. Now I'm 23 and I will forever be a Momma's boy with noshame.

Both my parents love me more than they do my sister...

Shes even more successful in life than i am, but shes just a jerk far too often.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Both my parents love me more than they do my sister...

Shes even more successful in life than i am, but shes just a jerk far too often.
laugh.gif
That's %%%$#% up. But I'm a momma'sboy....although I get along with my dad too. I tell my mom everything, but I only tell my dad like 82%.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Both my parents love me more than they do my sister...brother

yo I'd like to think that too
roll.gif

my brother does little things that I KNOW will make them angry but they dont say anything..

As for me I show that i care for them and that im grateful for them..i like to show that side to my mom and with my dad I'm always hanging out with himoutside doing whatever and talking sports
..as for my sister, shes moved out and is doing her own thing, married, career ect..i know they got a ton of love for her though

Definitely a daddy's girl. I'm really blessed and grateful to grow up having my father in my life..

Back
Top Bottom