Are you a Villian?

like sometimes i look at myself in society and if it wasn't for jail, i'd be a very bad person.......

i've witness murders, rapes, suicides, robbery, assaults, drugs, etc. and i'd be lying if i told anybody that it bothered me....i feel so desensitizedand i seriously lack

sympathy for alot of stuff.... i think what keeps me on the straight path is just not wanting to be incarcerated, cuz my mental compass really doesn'tcare about a moral or ethical obligation

to anything or anybody...

sometimes when i think of corrupt governments i kinda smirk cuz i think to myself and say "yeah, i would be the type to be paid off and let @+! rock"

how ya feel bout ya selves?

no doubt about it, if it weren't for jail i would be doing some crazy stuff right now.

I've seen a lot of stuff, but no I don't consider myself a villian.
I'm one of the good guys. I can't understand why some people
want to harm others. We won't be here forever.

Kind of? I mean, if it werent for prison, I'd be selling drugs, identities, peoples property, guns, and everything else I could readily get my hands on atthis moment.

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by ItWasTyped

You've seen rapes?!?
And you didnt stop them? The hell, man?

of course.

granted it's a matter of perspective. remember, all great villains have been supported and followed by others who thought that they were doing the rightthing.

i identify with mindset of the villains in lots of classic stories and dramas.

plus i'm from a town that ends in ville...
also happens to be spelled incorrectly frequently without being noticed...
so when we got a bunch of t-shirts made up and i asked the guy at the shop to put villains on the front they came back spelled "villans".
we tried to play like we only had "one eye" or that there was some other reason for it, but in reality, it's really quite fitting that the fooldoing the lettering couldn't spell, so we wear them as is to represent a little bit more accurately. nobody can spell up there...

If I ever saw a dude raping a chick, I don't think that the situation matters,
I would put mine on the line.
mad.gif
No way I'm walking away

Growing up in the hood desensitizes you to a lot but the guilt and stress tied into those acts are worse than jail many times.

I'm good.

Money ain't worth my soul....I don't even like the filthy paper.

I would rather build than destroy....but cross that line and I flip that switch ASAP with no remorse.

Being a God > being a Villain.

Rape? Thats crazy.

In history class we watched a video on how this guy in WWII was forced to watch his daughter get raped by 32 German soldiers. They made dude watch and countout loud. Had me shook the whole day.
smh.gif
frown.gif

I feel like one sometimes, when I get in those moods when I just don't give a %+!! about anything

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Growing up in the hood desensitizes you to a lot but the guilt and stress tied into those acts are worse than jail many times.

I'm good.

Money ain't worth my soul....I don't even like the filthy paper.

I would rather build than destroy....but cross that line and I flip that switch ASAP with no remorse.

Being a God > being a Villain.
thats the thing, i don't feel guilt, and usually i'm remorseful for reasons that have nuffin to do with the action....like i'mremorseful that i got caught..... the consequence, not cuz what i did or of the action...

hmm a better question for you would be serve under god, or be the leader of evil...

Originally Posted by Pig Love

If I ever saw a dude raping a chick, I don't think that the situation matters,
I would put mine on the line.
mad.gif
No way I'm walking away
call me cold, but *shrugs*.....if anything deep inside me there's a sadistic part that grims at helpless chicks.

homey is asking basically relying on NT 2 hold him down with feedback for his reach out. Here is mine

I'm not a villain per say. I'm like Al Simmons or Lady Death.

Back
Top Bottom