Are you a Villian?

I think I understood The Joker in TDK too well. Like, I see him as an evil version of myself. He basically took a crap on everybody's preconceived notions,and not just in an effort to be "a villian", but to show the un-importance of money, and stuff like that.

If I could help a girl being raped I would. Its not right that you'd turn away from something like that

Other than that, I'd say I'm bottom line driven. Completely Amoral. I do business with integrity of course...

I've been hearing from chicks that I'm completely nonchalant, selfish and arrogant. Yet they keep talking to me. I'd drop a chick ina heartbeat andI'm not really the best @ being friends with em if I don't get my way..

I get confrontational sometimes...there's this one kid who's trying to get some music stuff poppin off up here and I complete detest the guy. He talkstoo much and is a leech. He was talking like he had beef the other day. I could take it to the streets, but I want to break his dreams. Between Sony and DefJam A&Rs that I know, I can do it and want to pull the trigger but my mans is feeding this fruitcake and giving him studio time and beats. I want to justcompletely off this clown. Seriously.

I'm the evil genius. My brain's always working on something. I constantly know how to push buttons and play on ppls emotions.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]DAMNIT!![/color]
I CAME IN HERE JUST TO POST THAT SONG!!
i hate you
smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
my ex told me once that I'm completely selfish and egotistical....

We were laughing about it last night...sounds like we want each other back..

Back
Top Bottom