Are You An Outside Or Indoor Baller?

It's hard for me to choose because I do both

But if I had to I would go with playing outside

indoor for me

all the good outdoor courts by me are by big fields/parks. lots of dust and $*%!. i have really bad allergies
ohwell.gif

Indoor 95% of the time. The weather is far too miserable around here to play outside.

indoor for me......all the courts near me don't have mesh and for some reason I can't shoot without it

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

i prefer indoor, but it really doesnt matter
pretty much, in Oregon I play indoor most of the year...I kind of miss playing outdoors though

Depends on the weather. Fall/Winter in the gym. Late spring through summer...Nothing beats a few pick up games on the blacktop.

Much prefer indoor. Outdoor when there's no other option but I hate the thought of slipping on a rock/pebble and busting my face on the concrete orsomething lol.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

It doesn't matter as long as the court is even and the hoops are level. I hate double rims though.
me too
mad.gif
J be off like %@## on a double rim
laugh.gif
or maybe it's just always off
ohwell.gif

I like both, but if I had to chose its nothing like balling outdoors. The only bad thing I am light skin and I get like two-three shades darkers from ballingoutside.

Where yall be balling at? parada and solewoman

im another one that can only shoot indoors... well not only indoor but litterally twice as accurate from 3 and the J indoors

thing is tho outdoors since i dont waste my time shooting and trying to adjust for wind and janky !%+ rims etc. i take it to the hoop which consequently makesme a much better player
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom