are you dressing up for halloween 2021?

Are you wearing a costume this year?

• Total voters
Gonna put on a mask and hand out candy. My wife got me this cool Deadpool mask a few years ago, might pull it out for the kiddos.

Only getting the kids a costume for school. Otherwise we inside with it.

Last edited:
IYKYN

214E5D5B-E914-400F-8D44-8D0356DC1D42.jpeg

If I get invited to a party. Would be Wayne Campbell or Aquaman since I already got long hair.

Dead ***, I’m wear at rocking a whole suit. I think Im going to do that for the rest of my days. If anyone ask what Im dress up as, Im going to reply, “Rich.” I thought about taking it as far as renting a Ferrari on Turo for the day.

When did you have a child? Congratulations. Wish nothing but health and happiness to you.

Thanks bro. We had our daughter in April.

Also, not sure when/if you abandoned the character (or if you’re still in character) but I appreciate the well wishes either way!

Halloween threads on NT always remind me of that tall white dude that had a short, blonde girlfriend who always went all out for Halloween. I believe one year he dressed up as a Slim Jim, lol.

His dedication to this holiday was admirable and the parties he threw and attended looked dope.

Halloween threads on NT always remind me of that tall white dude that had a short, blonde girlfriend who always went all out for Halloween. I believe one year he dressed up as a Slim Jim, lol.

His dedication to this holiday was admirable and the parties he threw and attended looked dope.

😆 🤣. His girlfriend was pretty attractive if I recall

Back
Top Bottom