are you dressing up for halloween 2021?

Are you wearing a costume this year?

• Total voters
Wish I was cause I’ll be in Vegas, but spending the whole night at the Lady Gaga show with the wife.

Nah... my friend who i havent seen in a while has an ice cream store and he is having a halloween party there... im a stop by in regular pedestrian clothes just to say hello and catch up..

63627F32-F23A-4215-8788-DEE0CE004AB0.jpeg

And some (who know about the history of Senna) would wonder why I got the Williams suit and not his suit from McLaren. It's because it had a Honda badge and Marlboro on it and I figured wearing a huge cigarette company on my chest & back wasn't a good look. I may grab one for the heck of it, now that I don't sell cars anymore.
Rothmans is an international cigarette company though.

Super winged it this year, until the pandemic I would plan out costumes with the kiddo and the wifey. This year I took the kiddo to a last minute party Wednesday night so we reused some Purge costumes from 2019 for that. She happened to put together a Chucky costume last minute for a local block party today so I grabbed a hockey mask to be Jason and the wifey figured out a last minute Bride of Chucky costume to compliment the kiddo’s costume.
5F991A8B-A8DB-4A2B-94AA-70F255624244.jpeg
3A57FEF0-567F-4D83-951F-347740A93554.jpeg
44E2CA1E-44C1-4BEC-9076-392EAB9E8B1F.jpeg
CB73EA80-2C26-46B2-9E05-63B5F51D5753.jpeg

Rothmans is an international cigarette company though.

True, but it's not sold in the US, and most won't know it like they would know Marlboro, and at the time, my boss didn't know anything about them, so I went with it, lol. Plus Renault wasn't sold here anymore. Again, he was a stickler for stupid crap when I first started selling cars. Back in the late 90s.

Was looking forward to dressing up as whatever cartoon character my son wanted but both my son and GF got very sick in the past week. My son is almost over it (had to get a Covid test and thankfully tested negative). Maybe next year :lol:

I look a lot like Ned Flanders right now, so I think I need to exploit this while I have the chance.

The only thing I need to buy is a pink collared shirt.

Back
Top Bottom